Dex-chan lover
@ultimatehaki

40f.png

Double-page supporter
Thanks for picking this up.

Quite the pointless chapter though.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Midoriha I disagree with your first point. As far as moral high ground goes, when there is no english and the scan it for 'free' (Donation earnings or ad money isn't counted because you are not forced to pay anything), it provides 'advertisement' for the author while effectively "stealing nothing".

When the series gets an official licensing, the author gets paid so it becomes stealing, causing authors to drop stuff entirely.

On more realistic views, continuing after it is licensed is 'against the law' and may actually get them into trouble if the author pursues the issue. At the very least, they have less "protection" then when the story isn't licensed. Whether they actually get sued or not because court cases are a huge hassle is a different matter entirely.

There are also times where an author contact them personally requesting them to stop. (happened to a Soap Saint series)

Everything is fine when people "don't care" but the moment people start "caring" is the moment all the problems come.

They are probably other reasons too but I am too lazy to think. Law is usually the biggest one.

Fed-Kun's army
Ignoring all scanlation drama, why does this chapter even exist? It's the most pointless chapter i've ever read.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter. Didn't even know the other group took theirs down.

Dex-chan lover
Recap filler this time, but I have high hopes for what's to come.
Thanks for the chapter, @kumakumaku - you are a HERO in a sea of TURDS.

---

@Midoriha Totally true. They're just hypocrites who lost the will to continue and lie about the reasons for the sake of their own egos - as if it even matters at this point.

Dex-chan lover
@Wolvenworks Taken down because the group that did them heard about the official translation or something. They kind of removed the comment section we were mostly discussing it in and the page of the chapter announcing their reasoning for no longer scanlating the series in the process. I bet you can take a look on an aggregator in and find their announcement page at the beginning or end of chapter 35 if you'd like to see it yourself, because removing the chapters on here didn't exactly erase them from the entire internet so I still don't see the point but whatever, it was their call to make.

Users who are viewing this thread