Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear - Vol. 4 Ch. 38

Dex-chan lover
Needs some cleaning.
Anyways, thanks for the chapter and Merry Christmas.

Aggregator gang
For those struggling to read the text that's just been overlaid on the original text, here you go;

pg 11; It's strange for a ten year old child to know how to dismantle monsters
Fina was the first person I met so I wasn't sure, but as I thought she has a special talent for this.
The two of them are getting along much better now
as compared to before we set out.

pg 12; It might be hard, but
since they're both of the same age, I hope they can get along without worrying about their varying statuses.
I don't sense any monsters on the road
It looks like I can let them continue their chat.

pg 15; Sometime ago I got curious and tried to find out the size limit for the items I could put into the bear, but
in the end everything could fit right into it so I still don't know the limit.
I figured it wouldn't be a problem in that case, so I quit trying.

Dex-chan lover
For those of us whose first language is English, the overwriting won't be too bad. But for someone reading this with ESL, it would be much better had the underlying Japanese characters been erased before the Latin characters were applied.

Alternately, translations might be put in the margins.

Group Leader
Need better cleaning, if you guys need help cleaning i can clean for you guys for free of course

Dex-chan lover
it's free so i can't complain to much but fucking hell, at least paint over the original text before pasting in the new one, half the next was unreadable.

just a suggestion if you can't or don't have the time to clean the text the at last put the translation next to it not over it

Dex-chan lover
I'm assuming that was just accidental + not intentional, if it was intentional then they probably would've had a white stroke/background on the text or something at least.

I wish the overlayed text was in a different colour since this is online and not print so we can go coloured

Merry Christmas, Folk!

Don't forget to give your prayer to our Bear-san!

Dex-chan lover
Another quick and dirty option would have been using a different color on the English bits laid directly on top of the Japanese. People would probably still be suggesting other stuff but that would've been the "bear" minimum for ease of reading.

Can't go wrong with black text with a white outline, or vice versa. Works on nearly everything and should be a nice alternative.

Aggregator gang
In the end there were many options, but they did it the way they did it I guess (personally would've just whited out the original text if I had little time).

If people genuinely can't read it, refer to my original comment here for the contents of the overlaid text until they (or someone else) probably / eventually upload a "fixed" version that's easier to read.

This is really hard to read as others have pointed out. If you don't want to clean or redraw you should try stroking the text with white in a new layer to make it legible. Also, most of the small text not in bubbles is completely illegible. Keep your font size consistent so you can read all the text.

Users who are viewing this thread