Kumika no Mikaku - Vol. 6 Ch. 36 - Winter, It's Here Again

Fed-Kun's army
@miyako19 It's such a shame this comment section lacks an upvote function... This is the only way o show my appreciation for your wise words ^^

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Dex-chan lover
A lot of screeching in the comments and a lot of idiots who bit the bait of an obvious troll post.

I have no idea why everyone is freaking out. This was unfortunate for sure, but now he (and the readers as well) have a proof that Kumika likes him back. They can (and let's face it, will) turn it around after one sincere conversation.
He didn't went overboard with his explanation of events either. This was a mistake, and it's not like he can just ruin someone else's proposal for himself (or pay back for that diamond). That's not who Chihiro is.

Dex-chan lover
Gaaaaaaah! Chihiro, YOU FUCKING DUMBASS!!!

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Fed-Kun's army
sergeant_dornan_by_grimkage7_d9r2bet-fullview.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Damn that crying page was brutal, what a great job from the author like you can feel extreme sadness from that drawing

Fed-Kun's army
Oh fuck off! It's not your fault the waiter make the mistake, but to let her go home without confession is pure idotic! I really hope it's a bait-n-switch or I'll hecking riot.

Users who are viewing this thread