Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? - Ch. 66.1

Dex-chan lover
Finally we reach this part, Wonder if they'll ever adapta the other povs from the novel
I've completely lost hope with that. I thought they were going to do that waaaay back when she "died" fighting the demon lord. It seemed like a natural point to pause the main narrative back then. It'd be so weird to do it this far into the story :aquadrink:

Fed-Kun's army
Well I hope they adapt the side PoV in the next book. As much as I like that book, White's comedy is not the best... and the climax won't work without some side PoV.

Dex-chan lover
Considering Potimas' Terminator bullshit it's extremely obvious wtf happened on that planet. Ancient SciFi civilization declares war on god, gets wiped the fuck out. Slightly less ancient knife-ears civilization discovers lost SciFi tech, declares war on god, is about to get wiped the fuck out.
ha no LOL

Dex-chan lover
Finally we reach this part, Wonder if they'll ever adapta the other povs from the novel
Well, one of the books goes over the human side of things a second time. So they'll have to at some point

Double-page supporter
Shouldn’t it have already been explained? Or is that later

This is actually very very important to the story. You’ll see why in a bit
This isn’t a side tangent
Its coming up soon, it will also cover a specific skill Taboo and what it actually does.
You know building up some suspense and stuff.

Double-page supporter
Considering Potimas' Terminator bullshit it's extremely obvious wtf happened on that planet. Ancient SciFi civilization declares war on god, gets wiped the fuck out. Slightly less ancient knife-ears civilization discovers lost SciFi tech, declares war on god, is about to get wiped the fuck out.
Well close but not really.

Fed-Kun's army
I really wish they'd just throw the bomb to Potimas's shitty elf village right this instant.

Dex-chan lover
That's funny that no manga only knows what's in the Elf Village and why it's a bad idea XD
I don't even remember what's in the elf village that's such a bad idea to kill
if the bomb goes off the planet dies period- and it'll definitely destroy
notable spoiler mechanism
which kills everyone anyway

i was all fun ,seem like people do say a mess since kumo left the cave
, tbh with time storyline everythings seem holding just ok
till elf turn robot then its falling apart , i do bare in mind that its manga but Elf=Robot is beyond me really

Dex-chan lover
LMAO HE GOT JEBAITED WHAT A FUCKING MORON MC OUTSMARTED YOUR OUTSMARTING LOLOLOLOL

here's to hoping mc became best friends with ariel

Users who are viewing this thread