Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? - Vol. 10 Ch. 46.2

any novel reader here? I read the novel until she left the dungeon for the firsttime and before she got destroyed by the demon queen. I have a small question for you do you also feel like the sidestorys made the story overall even better than now or do u think its ok that they are not included AND do u think they will release them later or seperetly?

Double-page supporter
oh shit ... how op ... literally consuming mother's stats and taking it for your own lmfao

Does Kumo-chan really have double <Pain Nullification> or was that a typesetting error?

@maxo probably, that thing was probably really hard to translate so there is bound to be mistakes

Dex-chan lover
I have to admit I'm pretty bored with this fight. I know it's supposed to be a big dramatic showdown and all, but it's just been dragging on for sooo long...

Dex-chan lover
How's her head just bouncing around like that? Wasn't the entire idea of the spider silk floor + ceiling that she couldn't touch them or she'd become stuck to them instantly (which made her start swinging + get trapped in the first place)?

Dex-chan lover
@RNDM1 Uh...it started in 40.1. Which if you're being generous you could say is 7 chapters but the way this is published it's really more like 14.

Users who are viewing this thread