Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? - Vol. 8 Ch. 36.1

Contributor
Man, that double page spread is horrible. There are some parts of the pages which aren’t covered in skills. Hope it gets fixed in the tankobon release.

Double-page supporter
wall of skill well better have a reduce or compact skill in group like re monster fuse that godamn skill

Dex-chan lover
You honestly don't even need to read the skill list. Just know he has a lot of skills and skill points and is highly intelligent

Dex-chan lover
Normally I get annoyed at scanlators who don't join their spreads, since it means I have to delve into my settings, turn Legacy reader mode off, and deal with the bloated other reader, all for one page.
Fortunately, in this case I don't need to worry, since joined or not you can't see anything anyway.

@Paru I feel bad for anyone who spends the time reading the skills thinking it's important, and I feel even worse for the scanlators who are obligated to actually translate and edit in all that stuff lol

Contributor
Like skills and stats too, is the basic of a mmorpg and define your own strenght and class affinity. <3

Dex-chan lover
de0.gif

Dex-chan lover
"I learned from the fire and made my bed of chunks of rock"...that are only supported by flammable silk?

Users who are viewing this thread