Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? - Vol. 8 Ch. 38.2

Dex-chan lover
Wait she's not gonna eat the meat ?

It merely accept it's fate don't be mad kumoko

Dex-chan lover
Alaba probably wanted to look for something good to fight and since it was outsmarted, he figured that this way okay too and conceded to dying.

Is it my imagination or that piece of "cloth" on top of Alaba's corpse a part of a uniform? I wouldn't doubt the others who got reincarnated where there too as monsters.

Even more so since Alaba did fight strategically. Pretty different from the others that just went head on.

@MrFakOff The evil eye of extinction vaporized him as he turned off his rot resistance. Kumoko broke her eat her prey rule for the first time for emotional reasons I think.

Dex-chan lover
Here lies Alaba. A great dragon and enemy. A fucking badass from the first to the end.

Group Leader
Ah yes, the time honored tradition of Sudoku. Glorious Japanese Reincarnator (maybe?) Dragon will not shame himself or his famiry.

Dex-chan lover
can someone give me the novel chapter for this ? I would like continue form where this manga chapter ends

@MrFakOff: She was basically so offended that Alaba accepted his fate instead of struggling to the end that she just annihilated his entire body.

Well, there's a reason she was able to get Pride for cheap...

Fed-Kun's army
Alaba, the one true man that will always be remembered

All sentient dragon is this story are practically noble being, they have their own codes of chivalry but noble was fitting words for all of them.

I do remember the part where all the rest of earth dragons banded together against demon lord just out of respect and honor of Kumoko and Alaba. Mainly for Alaba final wish tho’. What final wish he had, I will keep it hidden for your future enjoyment.

Dex-chan lover
@Kazedoom
the last wish the other true dragons try to fullfill is not from alaba but from the dragon kumoko defeated on the upper floor who was another true dragon weakened by mother. alaba is sentient and noble as you said but not a true dragon.

Users who are viewing this thread