Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka?

Dex-chan lover
Sooooo sloooowwwwwww. Not just because the chapters are short and infrequent, but also because very little happens in them.

Aggregator gang
dafuq. that was just bullshit, pardon my language. here I was looking forward to next chapter, and I get trollshit.

Dex-chan lover
ah great, the (likely virus-ridden) site spammer assholes have infested this one too

I lose interest. will probably come back when it have like 40 new chapter. probably will took forever too

Dex-chan lover
I really want to be hyped for this, but it's like watching old ass dragonballZ except each episode is a month apart.
Nothing is happening. I'm just gona wait for the anime.

Why is this so good and hurts so much. I like this manga. It's one of the very good ones. However, I might just wait a little for the chapters to build up.

I just started to read this at 6 pm and I have been reading this none stop its almost midnight god damn I have never been so hooked before

Aggregator gang
@ispcizero3rd If by that you mean when is the story going to progress, well let's just say this entire spider in the dungeon segment has zero relevance to the whole plot of the story. Think of this part as a slice of life (that takes up a significant chunk of the story despite it not advancing anything plot-wise). On the other hand, you'll probably hate the plot and the MC once we get to it (if we get to it).

Dex-chan lover
is it just me or does every update seem farther apart between than they really are?

Yay, immortality ...
The final nail in the coffin.
It's been one ass pull after another, but I was still interested. Now ... I'm done.
It was already OP isekai trash, now it's garbage dump levels bad.

@FranFran I don't blame you, since you're only reading the manga, you don't know half the story. I'm more and more disappointed with the adaptation of the Light Novel. Literally stuck in the fricken prologue for 3 years. But, idk how you can call it OP isekai trash when Kumoko was about to die last chapter. Lack of tension due to the way it's written? Either way, she can still die with immortality.

Immortality weakness spoilers:
Immortality isn't the be-all-end-all. Kumo already has a magic that can kill immortal beings: Void and Heresy Magic, and she's not the only one who has it. On top of this, Kumo is still comparatively weak. Her stats aren't even above 15,000 yet.

@NoGround »Kumoko was about to die«

Yea … but she was »about to die« how many times now?
I can't get invested in the character, when the writer pulls the same stunt every time, and there’s no consequences.
Kumoko either levels up, or pulls an OP skill out, and everything is resolved.
I liked it at the start, but now it’s just a power level circle jerk, with no story progression.

Users who are viewing this thread