Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka?

Group Leader
Yeah my bad I forgot to post about the delay, I've been working on the weekends too so I literally had no time to think about anything x.x
I'll upload the chapter on the 30th or 31th though if they don't delay again

and again 3 weeks of waiting. ok time to klean the house, maybe im done wenn the next chapter is here

@BlankDevil
Just look at the LN index, The Capter is called Spider Vs Earth Dragon Araba (volume 3 BTW). On the WN is Chapter 138: Spider Vs Earth Dragon Alaba 1

What the hell? I can't read any of this, it fails to load any of the images from chapter 12 onwards...

Dex-chan lover
I actually went and bought the novels because I couldn't wait. 😭

Manga version of the spider is way cuter than the LN version so I always have to mentally overwrite that character design with this one. But it's so dumb looking that it's difficult to push it out of my mind.

Does a good job in making an isekai an..
isekai.

A lot of manga I see don't even need the isekai tag, rather, they just throw it in there.

I'm planning on reading the novel but i cant find the correct chapter. Can anyone help me?

Dex-chan lover
Check out my video review of the USA Manga Volume 1 here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vpTwbR0a4k .

And please subscribe to my funny channel : DayWithoutGames . Thank you . I only need 1000 subs .

Users who are viewing this thread