Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka?

Dex-chan lover
Read the LN. this adaptation leaves so much out that the plot can’t go very far. The LN is an entirely different animal. This manga is like a spider with only 3 legs and 1 eye.

Ummm. I'm getting a weird Error when i try to open chapters past 43.

Is anyone else getting that?

@Wincaahn
Digital: Amazon and Bookwalker.

Physical: Amazon, Rightstuff or other bookstores.

BTW if you care more about digital then check Bookwalker, it's Kadokawa's official store and you can find manga and novels there.

Dex-chan lover
The new cover makes it look like she has some man-parts down there. But I suppose that's to be expected because spiders are known for putting their traps everywhere.

Can’t believe almost 2 yrs has passed since author update the wn. Any news at this point is a miracle

Dex-chan lover
@Bellaxus
At least it's not as bad here as it was with the main girl in Komura-san (https://mangadex.org/title/32440). That's the manga this new cover reminded me of anyway so I just had to mention it.

@thedjkhalid
Exactly what did your brother told you? Because the LN (the manga is based on the light novel) and the WN are way different from each other.

@linkhuesitos15 In what way do the LN and WN differ? Are they not written by the same person? That the manga differs from the WN is understandable up to a certain point. Now I am really wondering if the plot is changing between manga (LN) and WN like i have seen for Tate no Yuusha.

Users who are viewing this thread