Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka?

For all you guys doubting how the quality of the story goes, lemme tell you the story past where she escapes the labyrinth is where the story actually picks up.
Though the manga cuts a bunch of stuff and idk how some of the story points will even work any more.

My only problem with the Manga version is that
it cuts out so much of the side stories that build up the world, its characters, and how it hypes up our lil spider's legend. Like when you read the LN for the first time and all the stories finally link up is such a treat.

Other than that, its a solid read.

Habemus anime
OaJguG8.jpg

Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpPJIKUsbls

I hope we get the language understanding skill soon, I know she's gonna get it at some point

@linkhuesitos15
So is it a 3d animation?
Don't know if I want this shit.

Hopefully, it wont go down the same route as Arifureta did, no matter how hard the studio tried Arifureta was awful.

@Jzc136
Did you see the trailer?
It may be CG but it looks way better than the last trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nqu4D8P_oLQ

Let's just hope that they don't mess the story.

Group Leader
With the reveal of the MC's VA the anime is now the "The Saga of Tanya the Spider".

@InfiniteEel
Pacing issues.
The manga has been running for 5 years already and it's barely ending LN volume 4, now imagine if the mangaka added the side chapters.
There's also the schedule. With the current releases it would means that one month we would see Kumoko and the other month the side story.

Dex-chan lover
I read the beginning of this, all I can say is:
If you dislike "the protagonist does everything completely right to spec themselves into an unkillable god by accident" stories, this may not be for you. Obviously she's not doing stuff completely by accident, but the vibe was still there to me. I couldn't get into it, but if you like seeing skill tree and stat growth, you'll probably have a fun time. Props for the female protagonist, too.

Dex-chan lover
@LeynaSept
The sad thing when I read the wn is that thats the point the wn got progressively more boring. Around ch 150-317 was actually a chore to read most of the time because how uninteresting most stuff became.

@Nissedood what didn't you like about the WN? Have only read the light novel myself and heard the LN and WN start to heavy shift in stuff so depending on what you hated about the WN, the LN might be better for you.

@johnpoop2529
Short Answer:
No

Long Answer:
Asexual Main Character.
You'll see some gags about her being into old men, but that never become nothing more than a gag.
Not a spoiler but just in case.

Users who are viewing this thread