Kuro Homura no Sen Otome

I find it kind of annoying that it looks like the MC's power awakens when its not even in his hands and he is just unconscious in a room somewhere.

The art style is good, but that is all to it.
I literally can't take it when the dialogue and character gesture are pretty much awkwardly paired up.

So far the protagonist is totally the wimpy standard character that you can find on most dissapointing 'harem' series, basically unlike-able to me.

If he keeps up being the unlikeable character, I'll ntr the girls, they're better on my hands anyway.
Yes, I can draw if I wanted to truly do it.

The plot? What plot are you talking or asking about? There are nothing of sort but the boin-ning-pais.

So yeah, if you can't take the clinche, better to heed Australia's advice and went away, unless you just want to see the 'atomic beauties'.

LOL so this is the name of the hentai artist "rokuichi" ?????

https://nhentai.net/search/?q=rokuichi

Power Uploader
OK... Just tell me one damn thing... Is she wearing panties are not??? It's confusing AF when I see panties on one page and after some pages she's wearing nothing... Again after some pages she's wearing them... WTF is this...

Fed-Kun's army
whats the point of an ecchi if the art is bad and its censored, nothing since the story is trash

Dex-chan lover
@migh i don't think they wanna fork over money for the uncensored tankobon which is understandable. i wouldn't pay for random anons on here either.

Fed-Kun's army
@Galder and i completely understand that, no worries.

i just said that in its actual form i fail to find this manga appealing, mostly because of the art and the lack of narrative tho.

I want to like this but it just seems like a generic fighting harem ecchi. Style reminds of me dragins rioting but that was way better.

what ever happened to dragon's rioting ? remember keeping up with it and then it just stopped

Dex-chan lover
This manga is so boring here's why:

1. Pointless fight scenes that go like "haha i'm stronger than you" "lol no" protagonists win
2. Author looks for every excuse to have boobs in here, and I know this manga is meant to be ecchi but the way they portray it makes it not erotic at all
3. Characters have the personality of a fucking board or are literally just a walking stereotype
4. Cliffhangers that don't make you excited for whats next because it's either the conclusion of a fight or a plot point of a character that you don't care about
5. Main character might as well not even exist because he's just a glorified power bank

That's why I found this manga boring, however I only read halfway through so maybe the second half is better but I don't want to find out

i have no idea what the fuck the story of this manga even is. this is basically just ikkitousen 2, but with less appealing art and even lesser appealing fight scenes

Users who are viewing this thread