Kuro no Kenja ha Kage wo Oru - Vol. 2 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
We actually don't need a clear confession, since it's implied and we (and mostly him) are aware of his feelings! They will have plenty of time alone to express themselves better, and "work" on making babies (are interspecies babies even possible? Let's hope so!) We don't have to be present for every little thing, let them some privacy! :smug:

Dex-chan lover
We actually don't need a clear confession, since it's implied and we (and mostly him) are aware of his feelings! They will have plenty of time alone to express themselves better, and "work" on making babies (are interspecies babies even possible? Let's hope so!) We don't have to be present for every little thing, let them some privacy! :smug:
1486567371-20170208.png

Dex-chan lover
I suppose it's good that it ended here. The villains got theirs, and the MC got everything he wanted, there was no reason for it to continue... it's just sad it came across as such a wet fart.
Did they really need to not have the MC & FMC confirm their love?
The crowd cheering and MC raising his fist feels so... dispassionate.
What about the kingdom lady? She seemed nice, I'd like to know her fate, and not simply be told "she's smart, it'll be fine".
Also, there was nothing that really concluded FMC's problem of being isekai'd, the confession could have acted as her moment to say there's nowhere she'd rather be.

So Good Ending, poor execution.
The series gets a fine out of ten.

Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
I suppose it's good that it ended here. The villains got theirs, and the MC got everything he wanted, there was no reason for it to continue... it's just sad it came across as such a wet fart.
Did they really need to not have the MC & FMC confirm their love?
The crowd cheering and MC raising his fist feels so... dispassionate.
What about the kingdom lady? She seemed nice, I'd like to know her fate, and not simply be told "she's smart, it'll be fine".
Also, there was nothing that really concluded FMC's problem of being isekai'd, the confession could have acted as her moment to say there's nowhere she'd rather be.

So Good Ending, poor execution.
The series gets a fine out of ten.

Thanks for the translations.
Ok, you have to tell me if the "fine out of ten" was on purpose or a lucky, autocorrect, joke? :pepela:

Dex-chan lover
Not a great story but it was enjoyable; the ending was actually very solid and didn't leave open any important point.
For once, people cannot claim axe...
I mean it was axed they with so few chapters it was easier to tie up the loose ends.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for all the hard work you put into scanlating for us! (^_^)
This was a fun, short series.

Dex-chan lover
soo... he wasn't able to say it, to the dragon wifi... author! Bad! Slaps author hand bad! Sprays author with water in the face bad!

Dex-chan lover
Kind of lame as an ending ngl, but at least it actually got one with actual resolution no less. Which makes it already better than 90% of manga.

Dex-chan lover
"Wife? Oh, right, that's you."
That's cold, man.

That looks like the most ineffectual fence ever.

All in all, the title of the manga ended up being longer than the manga.

Just "..ve you" remaining and interupted...... AAARRGGGGHHHHHH
Doing that at the end of the manga is just tacky.

Not a great story but it was enjoyable; the ending was actually very solid and didn't leave open any important point.
For once, people cannot claim axe...
There wasn't much to leave open, but it still left some things. And it still smells like an axe. It's a bit too insubstantial for a complete story.

And the confession still had to be interrupted even at the last chapter.
I don't think it counts as a confession if they're married.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It ended positively, but was one of those glass half-full/half-empty ones.

Users who are viewing this thread