Kuro no Shoukanshi - Vol. 8 Ch. 55 - Dragon Cavalry Army, Part 4

I said it before and i will say it again , i freaking love sovereing pressure

I'm noticing a trend where the that-one-dude-that's-not-part-of-the-MC's-harem character tends to be the favorite character. I think it has something to do with that fact that he's not with the MC for any romantic reasons, unlike the harem.

Dex-chan lover
Lmao this whole chapter gave me some edgy feeling, but in the good way lol. It's like, character overpowered being cool and stuff like that xD

Double-page supporter
finally time to show how much power they have after rigorous training!

@IshiroI
Soldiers was just a soldiers, it is their duty to do so.
They were not stupid. They know their actions will cost their lives, and the one who got "Deceived" is the NETIZENS. The Military are not, because they just need to obey the Higher up.

Spare their live is indeed a leeway, but what if that action become boomerang? they will just keep sending them again and again, because they know they will got spared.

@Eryuzo
@NaniTheFuck have you ever heard a war without bloodshed?
War without bloodshed is goes with NEGOTIATIONS through round table and politics.
If ever War goes to battlefield, there is blood should be shed.

Let say we go as it is. and Our so called "MC and Co" spared them, and they(enemies) come back again and harm our MC and team.
But then spared them again, and repeat the circle.
And when the enemies got bored till they aim for innocent called "Netizens" life.

If it goes by that, then tell me Who is the Villain and whos the Hero then?

Dont be Naive, Naive will cost your live and your close one.

Look at the History about War, How naive Japan think they won big war until they got Nagasaki and Hiroshima got flattened with Atomic Bomb.

Double-page supporter
@NaniTheFuck
Soldiers was just a soldiers, it is their duty to do so.
They were not stupid. They know their actions will cost their lives, and the one who got "Deceived" is the NETIZENS. The Military are not, because they just need to obey the Higher up.

Spare their live is indeed a leeway, but what if that action become boomerang? they will just keep sending them again and again, because they know they will got spared.

Although it was said wrong, the idea of injuring a enemy and sending them back alive, destroying more equipment than what they can produce, or letting their team recover them crippled or burned, is a viable strategy when it comes to a drawn out battlefield. The idea behind it is to exhaust economically in the long run. When you have more bodies to tend than to bury you rack up the debts. A battle of attrition if you will, a strategy used by the ye olde days when man learned to build walls just in a huge scale.

Add up major bombing of cities(after being warned), piles of former vets stinking up the side walk, constant harassments from bordering local, and inside turmoil. Once the boil comes to 100 you get a civil war and it simply just putting someone on the sit during a political vacuum.

But yeah simply letting them go is just naïve but if its fucking up more dragon than they could breed would also be viable but OP uncle just spared almost all of them.

Dex-chan lover
@DOT107 Eh, he's so much stronger than them all (in his opinion at least) that they ain't soldiers, but elementary school students at best, unruly puppies at worst. He might kill them if they end up incorrigible (i.e. they press the attack despite having been shown that they will only die if they do), but if they're willing to desert (take the risk to get killed at home, but that's a risk and not a certainty) then he's not going to wantonly slaughter these defenseless sheep when it would only bring a foul taste to his mouth (that he can hardly wash away with alcohol).

Users who are viewing this thread