Kuro no Shoukanshi - Vol. 8 Ch. 58 - Dragon Cavalry Army, Part 7

Dex-chan lover
> The only one who can pierce that elf to let her first bleed will be MC, not you fulbar

Is it just me or water element attacks are lame.

It just don't look that impactfull and stuff idk maybe I'm missing something

Fed-Kun's army
I really thought that the blonde, short-haired dragon rider was a man..?🤔

Don't touch the maid you filthy knight, you will die a thousand deaths *Raises pitchforks*

I'm on the MC's team, definitely, but this Fulbar and Rozalia is not bad 🤔 Whether Fulbar is a girl or not doesn't really matter, but I totally thought that knight was just a "pretty boy" 😅😂

@Ricusem you just need to change your perspective. water is heavy, getting too deep underwater(ocean) can crush you. falling flat on a water's surface from high up feels like you hit concrete, highly pressurised water can cut through steel (remember that one time from Goblin Slayer? 2 things I mentioned is applied there). so, I dunno, water seems pretty impactful.

Fed-Kun's army
She uses used the water from her lance with the ice breathe breaths to create footing for herself.

Fed-Kun's army
Maid is the more moral character here. She captured the dragon rather than outright killing them, despite it being war.

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, the classic interval of fractions ofna second where people (or whatever with a voice) manage to formulate whole lengthy sentences with their whole lives and thoughts in it

Wait a minute, didn't Efil have Clairvoyance? And if so, shouldn't she have seen that coming?

Users who are viewing this thread