Kuro no Shoukanshi - Vol. 8 Ch. 57 - Dragon Cavalry Army, Part 6

Dex-chan lover
Dragon can speak human tongue and can take human form.
Welp looks like we know who the next member of the mc's harem is.

Dex-chan lover
Outside of japan culture or manga, don't others think it's disrespectful to women that outfit and "job"?
If being a maid is "disrespectful to women" somehow, are butlers a problem too? Those poor men, doing their job in a particular style of clothing. Wait, that sounds like uniforms. That can't be right.

Just know that this post is inadequate to properly display the sarcasm deep in my soul. Seriously though, what's disrespectful is calling an actual job that still exists in some forms today a "job" in quotations like that just because you think a certain representation of it in fiction is fetish bait or something. Even people working in maid cafes, which is admittedly pretty much fetish bait, often tend to take pride in their work and you're just shitting all over them for making an honest living. Now that sounds disrespectful to some women, right there.

Dex-chan lover
@thedjkhalid did you read yourself or...? this was a legit job, and as such it had a strict etiquette and customs attached to it.

If being a maid is "disrespectful to women" somehow, are butlers a problem too? Those poor men, doing their job in a particular style of clothing. Wait, that sounds like uniforms. That can't be right.

Just know that this post is inadequate to properly display the sarcasm deep in my soul. Seriously though, what's disrespectful is calling an actual job that still exists in some forms today a "job" in quotations like that just because you think a certain representation of it in fiction is fetish bait or something. Even people working in maid cafes, which is admittedly pretty much fetish bait, often tend to take pride in their work and you're just shitting all over them for making an honest living. Now that sounds disrespectful to some women, right there.

What I mean is nowadays in a lot of western countries you have feminazis. The job by itself is not an issue, but that particular outfit is often associated to the obvious fetishes too.
From the serious maid workers in japan that take pride in this job I can understand, but if you view the situation from social life especially outside of japan you can imagine how others would react.
I guess if the usual maids in mangas could be displayed with lot of different outfits that are not orientated that way It'd be totally fine. In the end because of the maid fetish, doujin would still follow after them no matter what.

@mangadexcommentban everything is fetishized, maids, butlers, mechanics, cooks, every single possible job.
Plumbers are either very attractive and masculine or they are horribly ugly and fat, to give an example.
Isn't that offensive to plumbers?

People like to complain about non-existential problems, just like the feminazis hate that women get sexualized, and yet they sexualize males, it's all 1 big pot of hypocrisy.
Worrying about offending such a group is silly.

People like to complain about non-existential problems, just like the feminazis hate that women get sexualized, and yet they sexualize males, it's all 1 big pot of hypocrisy.
Worrying about offending such a group is silly.

I live in france where mass media radio, newspapers, lobbying, courts, lawyers, everything give feminazis a scene where they can go on rampage and hate on men while never allowing men to answer back lol. I'm for gender equality, if I get insulted, provoked, harassed by a girl I don't hesitate to smack them the same way as boy even if I have trouble with police or justice xD

Dex-chan lover
Daaamn, look at the size comparison on page 13! Imagine that happening in real life!

Aaand, well, Rozalia the dragon seems to be a future waifu? Though not necessarily a MC's waifu (?) Dunno

Fed-Kun's army
I feel like if you ever run into someone in a maid uniform on a battlefield you should just give up and/or run. They are either a normal, but crazy, maid or death incarnate. Either way you don't' want any of that.

Users who are viewing this thread