Kusanagi-sensei Is Being Tested

'read the story before judging' WHY would i want to read a story that says in the summary its a 15yo x 36yo 😭 im comfortable calling it weird as fuck without reading it thanks

Aggregator gang
People are saying that "Read the story first" yeah I would but it's clearly saying that this 15yo and this 36yo is supposed to be a thing... if it isn't the covers and description were very misleading
If it didn't have romance I would've given it a shot since it'd probably have Kusanagi grow and finally move on from her high school crush and start over or something like that but instead, they do this...
I'm not saying she's necessarily a pedo or anything but can you blame us for reacting so harshly? This is truly messed up

Japan law is different retards even if the women is still 16 it's legal for her to get married
Fuck off ok, your culture is yours not everyone else's dipshits

Fed-Kun's army
It's really meh, to be honest.

I was expecting some kind of story, but in the end, it doesn't know if it wants to be serious or funny (and fails when it tries to do both/either.)

When I saw it was 160 pages long I thought it would be a good full fletched story. But when I realized it was only 160 pages, in two years?

In the end it's just about an annoying brat being an annoying brat and a lovesick woman that cannot say no correctly just because said brat looks like her crush (talk about supeficiality and shallowness.)

Seeing as I am already at 1/3 of the "story" and there has been absolutely 0 development so far, I don't expect much of it.

Latest chapter is too sad when you remember where their friendship goes,
also interesting that Yae already knew Kisanagi was a lesbian.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, this would be very sweet... If the girl wasn't a literal child even when it comes to the age of consent....

"Don't judge a book by it's cover" although yuri isn't my thing and probably won't read like the rest of you guys (only checked this out since it has the same art style as jiken jaken). You guys are trashing it and are going off from the desc and cover but at least try to read it and come back to your comment and say that you're right

I'll be honest, I forgot the name of the teacher/title of the work and thought the recent arc was a flashback to her childhood.

@emortaleteh Jesus christ you're fucking stupid. Just because this disgusting pedo shit happens in manga doesn't mean a relationship like this would be tolerated in japan.

Supporter
One episode she is 16 now she is 13 I think the numbers are all wrong here WTF

Dex-chan lover
I thought it'd be really cute but it falls flat on all the humour it tries and nothing interesting happens.

Also the mistranslated 12 instead of 15 years old made it much more disgusting for the early chapters.

She is a first year middle schooler. She has 6 more years of school before she enters college and is considered an adult. She is 12 at the beginning and straight out of elementary school.

Middle school is also when puberty starts. It is the time children start to become seriously interested in things like dating, marriage, and what comes with them.

I thought she was a first year high schooler?

Edit: I went back and re-read some stuff... Huh...

This would be way better if they was in college(since the beginning), rare asf in yuri, the setting overall and especially teacher x college student. I like Kusanagi's design, so I wanna read it, but if this middle schooler x teacher shit ain't it, hella turn off, ya can't get mad people are shittin on it lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread