Kusobitch na Gal Ane o Wakaraseru Hanashi - Ch. 3 - Rumor

It's funny this one-side beef you're having with me because it was you who came to me to tell me that I am bad at translating and that I should not translate manga into a language that is not mine. 🤷
It's funnier because you doubled down and started staying up until 4 AM to shit out a chapter. Only one of us is losing sleep over this.

Are you still mad because I also translate the same manga? 🥺
About that. First you started off by telling us you only did the manga because nobody was doing them. Then, after finding out that not only did someone already upload a chapter to this one hours before you did, but that someone is actually the guy who decided to make it his mission to do the series, you switched over to "Oh, you're mad I'm doing it too".

Sounds to me like you just wanted to do it, and it didn't really matter whether anyone was doing it or not. You don't have to pretend like you're doing us a favor by translating an abandoned manga; "I want to do it" is enough of a reason.

P.S.: There was barely enough time to put out a chapter in the 30 minutes before you decided to take on the series. Of course "nobody was doing it".

Dex-chan lover
About that. First you started off by telling us you only did the manga because nobody was doing them. Then, after finding out that not only did someone already upload a chapter to this one hours before you did, but that someone is actually the guy who decided to make it his mission to do the series, you switched over to "Oh, you're mad I'm doing it too".
I was 8 pages away from finishing the translation and I wasn't going to let hours of translation go to waste because of that. Also, at the time I started I didn't say "Oh, I'm sure there must be someone else translating it" I just started for fun. Of course, when you started saying that my translations are bad in English and that I should stick to just my native language, it motivated me more to show you that I can translate this manga too.
Sounds to me like you just wanted to do it, and it didn't really matter whether anyone was doing it or not. You don't have to pretend like you're doing us a favor by translating an abandoned manga; "I want to do it" is enough of a reason.
Aha, that's why I started, because I wanted to do it, And you motivated me to do it even more! 💪
P.S.: There was barely enough time to put out a chapter in the 30 minutes before you decided to take on the series. Of course "nobody was doing it".
Yes, no one was doing it because I didn't know you existed. But like I said, you motivated me to translate this manga, believe it! 🍜

I was 8 pages away from finishing the translation and I wasn't going to let hours of translation go to waste because of that. Also, at the time I started I didn't say "Oh, I'm sure there must be someone else translating it" I just started for fun.
Yeah. I know. You wanted to.
Of course, when you started saying that my translations are bad in English and that I should stick to just my native language, it motivated me more to show you that I can translate this manga too.
Right. I got that too. This was not a "one-sided beef", it was you deciding to lose sleep just to prove you can use Google Translate. The way to "prove" something here is to translate better, like I said you should. You're trying to play the "I don't care" game... by losing sleep, then coming over to the comments for other guy's translation to tell him how little you care.

And you know who ends up losing? The reader. Since you shit out a chapter without so much as checking to see if the numbers are right, the aggregator sites copy your thing first, and now god knows how many people are stuck thinking there's no good translation for the series. Me? I'm happy just getting comments on here.

Not that I'm not upset myself. It's sad that a good chunk of the readers blow their load replying to your thing after seeing the pictures, but it's not like they don't read mine afterward, so at least they know what's being said.

Yes, no one was doing it because I didn't know you existed. But like I said, you motivated me to translate this manga, believe it! 🍜
No, I'm pretty sure you were going to do this anyway. You're not really the type for introspection.

but what is the point of her making Fanbox content aside from making more $$ on the side. Are people in Japan really asking for this since I did see on the comment section of Tonari no Jump for this (admittedly it was MTL) that they prefer the changes. Like don't get me wrong, if she needs financially stability then who am I to stop someone from it since the demographic is in Japan & not the West (like it always has been). It just comes off as the author is trying to skirt the line after facing a lot criticism/anger/etc. in the pre-serialization. Overall I am happy she changed the direction of the story but I just don't this to become a complete dumpster fire & burning people again.
It's like an investment. There is that one case that someone commission the author to draw "if" ntr manga of author original vanilla work and he drew them because he thought people would want to sexualize the characters, regardless of whether the work's image would be damaged and especially because he was the author of the official manga himself.

In this case, he would gain profit from the people that commission him. But there will be a loss to the original fan base that followed him because of the vanilla stories he wrote. If you think it's worth it, then do it. But if not, you shouldn't have done it in the first place. There is no right or wrong in the matter.(Well, in the end, all of his original fans have left him. Only a few people who gave him commissions remained.)

But in Egaki case, the image of the work have been damaged from the start, so instead of trying to make more profit from the people who read the main work(That's somehow vanilla.) Maybe the author would have gotten more out of it if she'd paid more attention to her original fanbase who subscribed to the fanbox... and she can stay true to her desire as well.

But in Egaki case, the image of the work have been damaged from the start, so instead of trying to make more profit from the people who read the main work(That's somehow vanilla.) Maybe the author would have gotten more out of it if she'd paid more attention to her original fanbase who subscribed to the fanbox... and she can stay true to her desire as well.
I can tell you right now that the response is totally different now. She's getting more, nicer, responses, and she still gets to do her whole "Pitiful girl is used for sex" thing.

Question: is the typo in the name of your self-group intentional?
I didn't see this at the time. But no. It was not. As is typical for me, I rush a thing out, then spend the next few hours fiddling with it. Such is the case with my chapters, my comments, and evidently, my group names.

I can tell you right now that the response is totally different now. She's getting more, nicer, responses, and she still gets to do her whole "Pitiful girl is used for sex" thing.
Sorry, what I mean is she don't have to act like "I love lovey dovey brother sister vanilla so I decided to drew this manga woohoo!!" kind of shit like that. Fanbase know how she really is already, those who like her way of work will stay and those who don't will leave.

But really, I don't know why most of the artist that I find have that kind of fetish(make pitiful girl into the cum dump) is usually a female artist(Don't want to be specific about gender tho. But I really find it that way.)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
But really, I don't know why most of the artist that I find have that kind of fetish(make pitiful girl into the cum dump) is usually a female artist(Don't want to be specific about gender tho. But I really find it that way.)
Supposing your observation is correct: wouldn't it largely be like how most mangaka that make harem manga are men, and most mangaka that make reverse harem manga are women?

The fetish you described would be like the latter, but 18+ and hyper-sensualized.

The fetish you described would be like the latter, but 18+ and hyper-sensualized.
If we reverse this, it's going to be like "male artists have the fetish of making pitiful boy into the cum dump" instead then, but I think it's not like that tho 😂

Damn, human is so complicated bro~~~🤣

Fed-Kun's army
The good? ending... I've seen the doujinshi already. Didn't expect this to be serialized.

The good? ending... I've seen the doujinshi already. Didn't expect this to be serialized.
In fairness, the other one didn't have a bad ending per se. It just utterly contradicted the idea of "fixing her" for the rest of the story.

Dex-chan lover
i wonder how he got all that info (even if the 'rumors' that he's a delinquent, a birthday is an oddly specific fact, not that it's rly important unless it's 'you're x years old so you're at an age where the law would be harsher on you' or something like that, tho i half expected him to get punched or so, but props to the bro for showing off a yandere/capable side)

i wonder how he got all that info (even if the 'rumors' that he's a delinquent, a birthday is an oddly specific fact, not that it's rly important unless it's 'you're x years old so you're at an age where the law would be harsher on you' or something like that, tho i half expected him to get punched or so, but props to the bro for showing off a yandere/capable side)
Rumors. He literally said it. Everyone in town knows what they're doing, and they're gossiping. At that point, just ask a question or two if you're so curious. What are they going to do, warn the piece of shit that someone's asking about him?

Users who are viewing this thread