Kusunoki-san wa Koukou Debut ni Shippai shite Iru - Ch. 8 - Why does she keep making statements that lead to misunderstandings?

Dex-chan lover
The manga really want to antagonize the snake eyes lady but the backstory makes it rather ambiguous. Honestly, i'd rather kick the crotch of mcs orbiting andys. What a disgusting lads.

Same scanlator, same. I am also supposed to study for Calculus because it's my finals exam tomorrow but here I am reading this.
I dream of the day when AI becomes advanced enough to allow for nigh perfect instantaneous translation of speech and text. I do not have the time or commitment to learn Japanese, just feed it all to skynet and have it short it out.
I second this. If this was the case I can finally read all those dropped scanlations forever stuck at a certain chapter because no one is scanlating them nor is anyone reading them but me it feels like.

Last edited:
Hey everyone uploader here. Just came to drop some few words. First of all, I still have not yet begun studying calculus. Will it bite me in the ass in the future? Definitely. Second, this was translated in photoshop, and I knew the text was pixelated, but I did not realize it was this bad and I apologize for that. Lastly, if nobody is still planning to scanlate this series, then perhaps I might, who knows.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for picking this one up.
This is really well translated even for an MTL. I know other groups which use MTL and publish it without proof-reading just so they can get traffic on their site or discord ahead of others so that they can get donations.
I pray you can find the drive to continue this well done job.

Group Leader
It's really confusing as to what Hebikawa is thinking about and everything around/about her is confusing.

Last edited:
Group Leader
Hey everyone uploader here. Just came to drop some few words. First of all, I still have not yet begun studying calculus. Will it bite me in the ass in the future? Definitely. Second, this was translated in photoshop, and I knew the text was pixelated, but I did not realize it was this bad and I apologize for that. Lastly, if nobody is still planning to scanlate this series, then perhaps I might, who knows.
Mmm it might be that anti aliasing switched or got switched in the middle of page 6 to 'none'. That could be the problem as to why the font looks different so try switching that to sharp or smooth, hope it helps.

Mmm it might be that anti aliasing switched or got switched in the middle of page 6 to 'none'. That could be the problem as to why the font looks different so try switching that to sharp or smooth, hope it helps.
Actually, contrary to what you said, the anti aliasing from page 5 onward was set to sharp. I assume it's because the raws are 721x1024 in dimensions, and that the fonts are too small to use sharp.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for picking it up, it looks like a lot of the issues in this manga (and in general, A LOT of them) could simply be solved with, "Just talk to them, bro."

Dex-chan lover
maxresdefault.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Thank you ai frfr
I forgot what other series I was reading that got revived thanks to chatgpt
Thanks for the upload

Users who are viewing this thread