Kusunoki-san wa Koukou Debut ni Shippai shite Iru - Vol. 3 Ch. 20 - It's true, if you look closely, she does have a beautiful face.

It could be 1000% more interesting that she likes the protagonist's friend but we have to make every fucking series a fake harem. I will never understand these types of decisions, I hope it is something short or temporary

Dex-chan lover
It was a very cute chapter about a hamster, but it made me less interested. It's one thing for a manga named after a girl to be nearly all from a guy's POV. It's twice as bad for that to be a love triangle, 2^n as bad for each n spokes of a harem. I'd mind a lot less if it was A Guy Afraid Of Snakes or something, then I'd have less hope.

Anyone know of any shoujo or not-harem shonen with a similar premise? The purported premise, not what we're getting.

Supporter
This is clearly a chapter focused on Moe, but it's also interesting that Keisuke here, despite acknowledging her as beautiful, hasn't triggered his PTSD around her. Even when she literally fell into his arms. I guess you can read that one way or another.
In a way it’s the gender-flipped version of the story where the androphobic girl can only be approached by the girly boy. Or the cross-dressing boy. Onee Danshi Hajimemasu is really good.

Though I think in this case MC is basically over this fear of girls, maybe with the exception of pushy gyarus and snake lady herself. Actually I can see the author using pushy gyarus as the greater of two evils, causing snake lady to get jealous and rescue the MC from them.

I like how the author develops these characters, but the fact that it’s leasing to a love triangle/quadrangle is a tad annoying.

Moe is perfect for him since he doesn't see her as a woman. Kusunoki is too good for him. The reptile needs to slither back into her hole.

Dex-chan lover
Harem time. :pacman:

This is clearly a chapter focused on Moe, but it's also interesting that Keisuke here, despite acknowledging her as beautiful, hasn't triggered his PTSD around her. Even when she literally fell into his arms. I guess you can read that one way or another.
Maybe the author forgot about his PTSD.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, last panel of pg.5 got me saying "what are you doing?!" Out loud. She definitely doesn't need to be a part of this potential relationship.

The snake girl kinda was already there but at least it was developing with how kei got his trauma. I think seeing how that unfolds down the line is interesting. I don't think otobe has much of a shot here. Even less so making a impact.

Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
lmao, why does his intrusive thoughts always take over with Moe around? is she a human Lasso of Truth?

Could be that only the snake lady is the only one that triggers his ptsd

Double-page supporter
If yall think this is where it's heading, oh yeah this is where it's heading.

Users who are viewing this thread