Kusunoki-san wa Koukou Debut ni Shippai shite Iru - Vol. 3 Ch. 20 - It's true, if you look closely, she does have a beautiful face.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

That was some cliche dokidoki/tokimeki moment. I hope it won't turn into a messy harem situation.

Dex-chan lover
People are surprised that the charmless romcom with lousy characters made a pivot into harem sludge?

Dex-chan lover
Can someone upload the gif of SpongeBob running inside his brain because that the situation inside my brain right now.

Fed-Kun's army
Don't do this to me man. Don't rizz up the tomboy to just fucking throw her aside.

Fed-Kun's army
well, these are written for japanese and they seem to like these ancient old tropes so 🤷‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
How to get girls in Japan based in some romcoms:
Being an airhead and saying random things that most people with common sense would not say, but saying those things without second intentions.

Supporter
lmao, why does his intrusive thoughts always take over with Moe around? is she a human Lasso of Truth?

This is clearly a chapter focused on Moe, but it's also interesting that Keisuke here, despite acknowledging her as beautiful, hasn't triggered his PTSD around her. Even when she literally fell into his arms. I guess you can read that one way or another.
At this point, i think it's just Snake Girl that sets him off. Other girls may or may not make him somewhat uncomfortable, but he's only traumatized by her.

Users who are viewing this thread