Kusunoki-san wa Koukou Debut ni Shippai shite Iru - Vol. 3 Ch. 22 - She doesn't remember who I was, nor does she remember that I even existed

Dex-chan lover
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO KEEP THE SNAKE LADY AWAY FROM HIM.

I'm actually disappointed she seems to have remembered him... I think it'd have far more impact if she just genuinely didn't remember him. He's stuck with this trauma because of her, and she doesn't even remember because it meant so little to her. I think that reflects real life a lot better... bullies move on with their lives, while their victims can be burdened for years with the impact of the bullying.

Also I think Kusunoki's dialogue on page 5 panel 1 is kinda weird. The way she's saying it, it's like she's telling Moe that Hebikawa goes to Kusunoki's school, as if Kusunoki is at a different school to Moe. I think a better way to translate it would be something like "Yeah, she goes to our school."

Dex-chan lover
Oh god, Shizuki should've just puked all over Hebikawa's face.

Maybe they should've reenacted a certain scene from a certain series.

RDT-20240802-20244730462506107116264.webp

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Yeah, IMHO, Hebikawa is a horrible person; at least try to remember people you talk trash about.
I am guessing Kusunoki will come and help Keisuke in his breakdown.

Dex-chan lover
I vaguely remember looking at the raw but
Hebikawa goes away to meet him after he finished the job and straight up ask "Why do you hate me". MC explain it and she just brushed it off like, "What, you're hurt because of that? Lol" or some sort. Maybe I'm mismembering but I'm fairly certain the girl didn't apologize or even felt guilty. The girl is certainly a horrible person.

Edit: Thanks for someone mentioning spanish translation and yes, I'm mismembering some of it.
The girl figured out by herself why MC doesn't like her. But the fact that she thought that it is not a big deal and didn't even apologize is true.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread