Kusunoki's Flunking Her High School Glow-Up - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - And at that moment I fell for my lady

Double-page supporter
I really like the MC. For some reason, he gives off the impression of a good listener. He stays quiet when the other person's speaking, gives it some thought, but still cares enough to take action and try to help.

Dex-chan lover
This was... not a terrible chapter. Straight forward. The FL actually confronted her anxiety and moved forward in her goal. The misunderstanding didn't last unnecessarily long or deal with pointless drama. The MC wasn't needlessly made fun of nor did he act like a joke. He just gave good advice again toward the goal and original premise of this manga (becoming more social able and making friends).

The friend made also doesn't seem like she has a hidden agenda unlike the last one. There was even a nice acknowledgement of her short temper that's been rather annoying so far (and yeah it's fine-ish while they're minors but she will need to mature eventually). The pacing was also fine for this type of issue and the number of chapters it's been teased out.

Previous chapters made me want to drop this faster, but this one was a good read. Hopefully future chapters are closer to this quality and feeling of purposefulness. I mean I make a lot of concessions when it comes to random rom com Manga. Just make it feel like there's some point to what I'm reading (which for this manga is fine as the FL just making friends and confronting her social anxiety).

Group Leader
Ok side plot done so next we go back to snake drama, stalling or progress! Such suspense heh!

Supporter
Please please please have her drop the whole "My lady" shit. I'm willing to bet that it's gonna start some weird drama or something
Oh, someone interprets it as Kusunoki bullying her? Yeah that would be the kind of bullshit that takes communication skills to resolve.

Dex-chan lover
Anyone else feel the poor girl is being led on? She obviously has one sided romantic feeling and the way they “resolved” it had a lot of weird phrasing from her part. Almost as if she thinks it’s a confession.
No.

Dex-chan lover
If I had a nickel for every Scott Stirling reference I've seen today, I'd have two nickels.

Which isn't a lot, but it's weird that it happened twice.

Dex-chan lover
dropped
fuck yuri
I CAN SMELL YOUR INTENTIONS AUTHOR YOU AINT FOOLING ME
Dude, its like.... 1000% obvious that the loner girl and boy are gonna get together

At most its gonna be yuri bait which is just lazy but common writing for most shonen romcoms (still pretty bad tho lol)

Dex-chan lover
I really like the MC. For some reason, he gives off the impression of a good listener. He stays quiet when the other person's speaking, gives it some thought, but still cares enough to take action and try to help.
Same dude. Really thought this will be a cliche self insert mc harem shit. There's a comment on the first chapter about how this manga is actually a better version of Komi san. Up until now it's proven true. The mc and fmc both have their own troubles and even the fmc being beautiful doesn't make her trouble feels less real.

It is so cute how mc is just genuinely happy for her I need more chapters… NO, I DEMAND MORE CHAPTERS:win:

Users who are viewing this thread