Kusunoki-san wa Koukou Debut ni Shippai shite Iru - Vol. 3 Ch. 22 - She doesn't remember who I was, nor does she remember that I even existed

Dex-chan lover
Oh god, Shizuki should've just puked all over Hebikawa's face.

Maybe they should've reenacted a certain scene from a certain series.

RDT-20240802-20244730462506107116264.webp
I should have taken the blur as the blessing it was, why did you make me witness this?

Dex-chan lover
I fucking knew she liked him. Literally chicks only go out of their way to approach you if they're interested in you.

Shame she's the antagonists of the series and is destined to go absolutely no where.
I mean she's literally his childhood trauma on legs, then being told she literally didnt remember you gotta be a low blow 😐

Dex-chan lover
I vaguely remember looking at the raw but
Hebikawa goes away to meet him after he finished the job and straight up ask "Why do you hate me". MC explain it and she just brushed it off like, "What, you're hurt because of that? Lol" or some sort. Maybe I'm mismembering but I'm fairly certain the girl didn't apologize or even felt guilty. The girl is certainly a horrible person.
lol if this is true I hope she gets out of the series quickly and it just becomes about the main 2

Do you know what happens in ch29?ending looks suspect 😮 but I have no idea what is being said

Dex-chan lover
lol if this is true I hope she gets out of the series quickly and it just becomes about the main 2

Do you know what happens in ch29?ending looks suspect 😮 but I have no idea what is being said
I have no idea either tbf, but based on google translate, then the key take away from recent chapters is that this girl fully know that she is a horrible person but don't care anyway because life is easier when she behaves that way. At least that is for me.

Dex-chan lover
I’m still hoping the twist is that she’s not actually evil. Hopefully she remembers what happened in middle school and apologizes.
If we ignore what she said in middleschool (Chapter 1, page 1) there's still the chapter(s) when she was hanging out with Kususnoki she was shown to be scheming the entire time.

It all could be a misunderstanding, but I hope it isn't. I think if it all ends up being a twist and misunderstanding it'd be feel almost like a back peddle. I guess if there's a redemption arc it wouldn't feel as "meh", but if it happens here within the next few chapters? Eh...

Dex-chan lover
I vaguely remember looking at the raw but
Hebikawa goes away to meet him after he finished the job and straight up ask "Why do you hate me". MC explain it and she just brushed it off like, "What, you're hurt because of that? Lol" or some sort. Maybe I'm mismembering but I'm fairly certain the girl didn't apologize or even felt guilty. The girl is certainly a horrible person.
Get her outta here!

Dex-chan lover
I fucking knew she liked him. Literally chicks only go out of their way to approach you if they're interested in you.

Shame she's the antagonists of the series and is destined to go absolutely no where.
Wouldnt really call it a shame. She was a cunt to him and many other guys, if anything I hope she did fall for him only to have her heart rightfully broken

Dex-chan lover
I find it wild everyone hates Hebikawa this much lol

Everyone hates this chick for being you know a person? Her words is the reason the MC changed himself for the "better" which gives him confidence, he's changed so much that Hebikawa didn't realise he was the same dude.

Hell if she didn't even remember the previous him, her insults to him were of just that of surface level.
MC is being a bitch, took it to heart but that is who he is, and thats how hes been affected and made it a trauma, he was a loser and still has loser tendencies which hes working on.

What Hebikawa said wasn't even that bad MC just took his feelings to the extreme because he was fond of her. I don't even see Hebikawa that much of a bad person pretty everyone in their life has talked shit and not realise how much it affects a person lol

Dex-chan lover
Duality of Man:
She doesn't remember me! :win:
vs.
...She doesn't remember me :meguuusad:

Sadly relatable on both fronts. But also obligatory:

ba2es58dptpa1.jpg

welp, not much actual commentary. Keisuke can start anew with Hebikawa. But then again, her current first impression is "wow he's literally sick to the stomach around me and avoids me... Wonder what makes him tick:meguusmug:". Maybe it'll be as simple as kusonoki and she'll realize "ehh he's of no danger to my rep". If only it was that easy.

Supporter
I find it wild everyone hates Hebikawa this much lol

Everyone hates this chick for being you know a person? Her words is the reason the MC changed himself for the "better" which gives him confidence, he's changed so much that Hebikawa didn't realise he was the same dude.

Hell if she didn't even remember the previous him, her insults to him were of just that of surface level.
MC is being a bitch, took it to heart but that is who he is, and thats how hes been affected and made it a trauma, he was a loser and still has loser tendencies which hes working on.

What Hebikawa said wasn't even that bad MC just took his feelings to the extreme because he was fond of her. I don't even see Hebikawa that much of a bad person pretty everyone in their life has talked shit and not realise how much it affects a person lol
What you talking about? She's completely manipulative and very self-centered, she's literally always scheming and thinking about how to use other people to her advantage. She's not just "being a person" cuz she "talked shit" once or twice lmao

Dex-chan lover
Everyone hates this chick for being you know a person?
I mean, even with Kusonoki's hangout she was basically just being a standard Mean Girl. figuring out weaknesses or holes to exploit, looking to stay poopular without any regard for other's feelings. Lot more passive aggressiveness, but it's clear she didn't change to be more considerate.

I don't think she did anything bad this chapter (if she really didn't remember) but her current portrayal throughout the story isn't doing her any favors. Heck, screw you simp friend for giving out your friends info at random lol. Don't tell other people my summer plans.

Dex-chan lover
The duality of man a bit here. Not being remembered by your bully or someone that bullied you can let you put it behind you but it has to feel awful at the fact that the bully straight up doesn't even remember you let alone what they did to you.

Though that little blessing is gone now at least from the way that last page looks. The more interesting question is, did she actually like him the whole time and the bullying was to mask it? She seems quite interested in him already without remembering that.

Users who are viewing this thread