Kusunoki-san wa Koukou Debut ni Shippai shite Iru - Vol. 3 Ch. 22 - She doesn't remember who I was, nor does she remember that I even existed

Fed-Kun's army
I find it wild everyone hates Hebikawa this much lol

Everyone hates this chick for being you know a person? Her words is the reason the MC changed himself for the "better" which gives him confidence, he's changed so much that Hebikawa didn't realise he was the same dude.

Hell if she didn't even remember the previous him, her insults to him were of just that of surface level.
MC is being a bitch, took it to heart but that is who he is, and thats how hes been affected and made it a trauma, he was a loser and still has loser tendencies which hes working on.

What Hebikawa said wasn't even that bad MC just took his feelings to the extreme because he was fond of her. I don't even see Hebikawa that much of a bad person pretty everyone in their life has talked shit and not realise how much it affects a person lol
Holy shit, this is totally the justification a bully would use XD
"Why are you complaining?? I made you better! Besides, it's not like I said anything that wasn't true! This is a you problem."
Hahahaha xD

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, this is totally the justification a bully would use XD
"Why are you complaining?? I made you better! Besides, it's not like I said anything that wasn't true! This is a you problem."
Hahahaha xD
Wym confidence? This is the same dude who used to literally puke when interacting with any woman that wasn't the fmc

Dex-chan lover
I've seen this play out enough times and it's always the same dumb shit

"she gave him some fucked up trauma but tehe she liked him and didn't mean to do it so we're cool now"

I get the point but the bully always gets little to no consequences and it's always ends the same way.

Dex-chan lover
"Wait am I a cunt?"

Without looking at any spoilers, I would think this would hit her like a truck. The fact you could traumatize someone so bad they would puke at the mere sight of you. Assuming she actually developed a sense of empathy in the years since.

I'm loving the fast TLs but damn I need to know what happens next!

Users who are viewing this thread