Kusunoki-san wa Koukou Debut ni Shippai shite Iru - Vol. 3 Ch. 22 - She doesn't remember who I was, nor does she remember that I even existed

Fed-Kun's army
I find it wild everyone hates Hebikawa this much lol

Everyone hates this chick for being you know a person? Her words is the reason the MC changed himself for the "better" which gives him confidence, he's changed so much that Hebikawa didn't realise he was the same dude.

Hell if she didn't even remember the previous him, her insults to him were of just that of surface level.
MC is being a bitch, took it to heart but that is who he is, and thats how hes been affected and made it a trauma, he was a loser and still has loser tendencies which hes working on.

What Hebikawa said wasn't even that bad MC just took his feelings to the extreme because he was fond of her. I don't even see Hebikawa that much of a bad person pretty everyone in their life has talked shit and not realise how much it affects a person lol
Holy shit, this is totally the justification a bully would use XD
"Why are you complaining?? I made you better! Besides, it's not like I said anything that wasn't true! This is a you problem."
Hahahaha xD

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, this is totally the justification a bully would use XD
"Why are you complaining?? I made you better! Besides, it's not like I said anything that wasn't true! This is a you problem."
Hahahaha xD
Wym confidence? This is the same dude who used to literally puke when interacting with any woman that wasn't the fmc

Dex-chan lover
I've seen this play out enough times and it's always the same dumb shit

"she gave him some fucked up trauma but tehe she liked him and didn't mean to do it so we're cool now"

I get the point but the bully always gets little to no consequences and it's always ends the same way.

Dex-chan lover
"Wait am I a cunt?"

Without looking at any spoilers, I would think this would hit her like a truck. The fact you could traumatize someone so bad they would puke at the mere sight of you. Assuming she actually developed a sense of empathy in the years since.

I'm loving the fast TLs but damn I need to know what happens next!

Double-page supporter
man, we're seeing so much interesting story from her that it will hurt to see her fail in the end

poor mc, this snake gril, i dont know really what's going on (with her she seems to like the MC or interested?) but i rather want her out in the way the she's reason of mc's trauma after all, and it hurts how little value he was to her bro's just a plaything sad

Dex-chan lover
I was under the impression that she knew from the start and was just messing with him but seems like she really had no idea huh
Same, I really thought she knew lol
It's probably even worse in a way that she doesn't remember
No impact on her carefree life, while it changed his completely.

Also, imma go on a gut feeling and say she's 'good' now, and somewhat grew out of that.

Dex-chan lover
Suffer, bitch. Mah boy did not deserve any of this, he's the victim here.
How the f*** is he a victim??? She just literally didn't care about him.

She was still nice to him and still treated him well. She literally did nothing wrong.

He just had his feelings hurt cause he learned she didn't actually care about him...

The girl is certainly a horrible person.
But here is the thing.... what did she actually do??? She didn't bully him. She didn't treat him badly.

She actually did nothing wrong to him at all...

So she's right to think he's over reacting...

Thanks for the new chapter!

Yeah, IMHO, Hebikawa is a really horrible person; at least try to remember people you talk trash about.
I am guessing Kusunoki will come and help Keisuke in his breakdown.

EDIT: I read some of what will happen later and yeah, Hebikawa might actually be an unredeemably horrible person.
At worst she called him gross..... yah, that sucks.... but it's not that horrible...

She's horrible because she made a slight insult????

I mean, he really is over reacting. Yah, it sucks to hear your crush thinks you're gross.... but at some point, you got to toughen up....

It's on him that he's being so insulted by ONE SINGLE INSULT that was done behind his back.

She was still nice to him openly, and she treated him well. And she never actually did anything morally wrong to him.

She can't have a single opinion about a person???? Isn't that unreasonable???

Yes, there will be people that don't like you, and they might insult you.... but that's f***ing life...

It's not a big deal.... he really is over reacting.

And in fact, he's a much worse person than she is.

He actually was rude to a girl that honestly just wanted to be friends. He constantly hurt the feelings of another girl who did nothing wrong by calling her a child even though she was obviously uncomfortable.

In the end, he (and everyone else calling her a horrible person) are just way over reacting.

She has nothing to really apologize for.

Yes, he might be traumatized.... but he was traumatized by something that small.... that is 100% on him....

As a kid who was bullied, I remember fighting back whenever my bullies got physical (exception being female bullies; I just told on them cause I couldn't hit them without being the bad guy).

But one thing I learned from Shanks is that when people insult you, you just got to learn to let it go.

Hell, if they make a single insult, that should not traumatize you. Else that's on you.....

If you aren't tough enough, LEARN to be tough enough....

In the end, she didn't actually do anything worth apologizing for.... or anything worth remembering......

If something that simple traumatized him..... then he has other issues he needs work on....

Users who are viewing this thread