Kusunoki's Flunking Her High School Glow-Up - Vol. 4 Ch. 30 - She's not even a friend

Don't use slurs
This mc is a fag(and author as well).
As bad as it is, it's the one thing being a wimp and letting your awkward female friend hang out with a snake. But actively pushing for it is on an another level altogether, after that suspicious papakatsu scene at that!

Dex-chan lover
Hebikawa is just too cynic towards adults and she is probably unconsciously projecting her views on people her age as result.
She is trying to expose Kusunoki's "true colors" and it might become another reason for Kusunoki to revert to her 'reclusive' ways like she was in middle school. She just can't realize that there are truly sincere people out there...yet.
Let's just hope Kusunoki can also show her that truth.

Dex-chan lover
Now I'm very curious to where this is going... And also I'm really curious what that whole "going out with an old guy" thingie is...

Dex-chan lover
I think Hebikawa isn't that bad of a person. Surely, there's just some misunderstanding going on that the author hasn't shown us yet.

You can cry all you want about her being a "bitch", but to me, she just acts like a regular teenager lmao.
I mean from our own accounts she like the media trope of a sociopath who's learning how to be human. She thinks most people around her are stupid, naive, or lying to her from the getgo, but is actually desperately lonely and wants people like our MC and the Kusonaki as her friends.

Dex-chan lover
People hating on Hebikawa here. I'm sure once she gets her arc, 90% of these sworn haters will fall in love with her.
Nah once a cunt always a cunt.
Hebikawa haters are genuinely getting annoying now.
Like sheeesh dude, sorry that I don’t have the emotional intelligence of a man-child and wish death upon her 😐
"Emotional intelligence" 🤣 If you actually think this is real unironically you don't have much intelligence period.

I think Hebikawa isn't that bad of a person. Surely, there's just some misunderstanding going on that the author hasn't shown us yet.

You can cry all you want about her being a "bitch", but to me, she just acts like a regular teenager lmao.
That's pretty bad storytelling then. Why should the reader invest in her struggles when there's nothing interesting about her other than being a cunt. If the author wanted us to see another side to her and care for her then he or she should've showed inklings of that beforehand. Saying "oh she acts like a teenager it's like real life" is a terrible excuse to a bad character. In another story with a better more confident MC I might've been more forgiving but here? Nah. She's the type of girl you stay away from and not bother with.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread