Kusunoki's Flunking Her High School Glow-Up - Vol. 4 Ch. 25 - But when I'm with Kusunoki, I...

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter

I was getting a deja vu, and i forgot i read these in spanish some time ago, now i can't wait to see a billion comments acting stupidly as usual because of chapter 29-30 lmao

Dex-chan lover
I think it's too soon,
Feeling in love with the only one of two girls He is interacted with, and one of them clearly gave him trauma..
So what's the different with when he is first in love with hebikawa?

Good Translation though, appreciated it 😁
His first love (for Hebikawa) formed during a time when he was very vulnerable and she was the first to show him kindness, which turned out to be fake. It's pretty clear that those feelings quickly turned into a sense of betrayal and that he stopped "loving" her after he found out that she was actually bullying him. It was still his first crush, as far as I know, so it wasnt easy to get over (as he expressed in the previous chapter), but I think it's pretty clear that he has no love for Hebikawa anymore.

In contrast, Kusunoki has only ever treated him well, showing genuine interest in him. It even seems to have helped him overcome some of the trauma that Hebikawa caused. It's probably not easy to trust the opposite sex enough to develop a new crush after a first crush like that.

His first love (for Hebikawa) formed during a time when he was very vulnerable and she was the first to show him kindness, which turned out to be fake. It's pretty clear that those feelings quickly turned into a sense of betrayal and that he stopped "loving" her after he found out that she was actually bullying him. It was still his first crush, as far as I know, so it wasnt easy to get over (as he expressed in the previous chapter), but I think it's pretty clear that he has no love for Hebikawa anymore.

In contrast, Kusunoki has only ever treated him well, showing genuine interest in him. It even seems to have helped him overcome some of the trauma that Hebikawa caused. It's probably not easy to trust the opposite sex enough to develop a new crush after a first crush like that.
I can understand all of the point you mentiond, and i'm not going to disagree with you..

But i felt like this feeling confession is pretty rush, like the feeling when a series going to get axed.. because with a development like this, then there is no point on introducing a new character (especially a girl) cause there won't be any development happening, and the only thing that matter now is kusunoki past, because we still don't know what changed her..

I hope it wont though, I wish for the best.. cause i just starting to get into the stories

Supporter
I can understand all of the point you mentiond, and i'm not going to disagree with you..

But i felt like this feeling confession is pretty rush, like the feeling when a series going to get axed.. because with a development like this, then there is no point on introducing a new character (especially a girl) cause there won't be any development happening, and the only thing that matter now is kusunoki past, because we still don't know what changed her..

I hope it wont though, I wish for the best.. cause i just starting to get into the stories
It doesn't feel so rushed to me. They've spent the past four months basically joined at the hip and he's spent the bulk of that time actively telling himself he doesn't want to spend time with her when he clearly doesn't believe that. The instant he stopped resisting, he fell. That's not "rushed", it's realistic.

The idea that there's not much more story here now that he's become honest with himself or that there's little from for more development or more characters is a slightly narrow view of narrative possibilities. We're barely at the beginning of the story, really, if the author is at all capable; this is where, say, BokuYaba was around chapter 20 which was a very long time ago in that tale.

Dex-chan lover
I think it's too soon,
Feeling in love with the only one of two girls He is interacted with, and one of them clearly gave him trauma..
So what's the different with when he is first in love with hebikawa?

Good Translation though, appreciated it 😁
That's how love works. You don't need a grandiose reason to fall in love with someone. Them just being there for you when you need help is a valid reason to fall in love

Edit: Oh nvm, I just saw your comment about feeling the axe coming. Imo, this doesn't feel like gonna get an axe, it feels well-paced to me

Double-page supporter
REJOICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap::clap::clap:
FOR HE HAS FINALLY SAID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover

I guess there is such a possibility. The manga has been going pretty strong and it's only been 25 chapters, so I would hope not, though.

Fed-Kun's army
Very few shoujos are from the male POV. There may be some but I don't know them.
I read some of them (highly recommended xD):
My Fair Neighbor
Stella to Mille Feuille
Good Morning, Sleeping Beauty

Dex-chan lover
I can fix the snake girl
She would eat you alive. A smile while doing it. Genuinely though, a person like her needs a lot of therapy. They would have to recognize that the way they are is problematic in the first place to change.

Dex-chan lover
Definitely going to get some mileage out of this one:

2Xo0Whl.png

Users who are viewing this thread