Kusuriya no Hitorigoto - Ch. 67 - The Dancing Ghost

Dex-chan lover
I think it's either because Basen managed to drove off a Northern Tribe encroaching on Li soil or he defeated some high-ranking Shi Clan members?

Might want to spoiler that.

Personally, I'd have given him a wish after he beat up a lion bare-handed to rescue her. That's the kind of firepower you want solidly in your corner.

Aggregator gang
There are Pages missing from this Upload.
I checked, and it seems that the page release of chapters was odd for Chapter 67 & 68.
Chapter 67 is missing 6 pages at the end, but those get added before the pages of Chapter 68.
There are no pages missing from this upload.
This is how chapters 67 and 68 were published, so that's how they'll stay (unless it turns out to be different in the volume release).
You can even see the date for when the next chapter is coming at the end of chapter 67, which tells you that that is indeed the last page of that chapter (chapter 67) and no more pages come after it.

Dex-chan lover
There are no pages missing from this upload.
This is how chapters 67 and 68 were published, so that's how they'll stay (unless it turns out to be different in the volume release).
You can even see the date for when the next chapter is coming at the end of chapter 67, which tells you that that is indeed the last page of that chapter (chapter 67) and no more pages come after it.
I was talking about it based on official English release, which follows volume release arrangement.

There are Pages missing from this Upload.
I checked, and it seems that the page release of chapters was odd for Chapter 67 & 68.
Chapter 67 is missing 6 pages at the end, but those get added before the pages of Chapter 68.
There are no missing pages if you are referring to
Jinshi confronting the former head lady and warning her and the rest about overstepping their bounds.
The raw release in 月刊ビッグガンガン 2024 Vol.01 has those pages. This chapter is in 月刊ビッグガンガン 2023 Vol.12.

Edit: 月刊ビッグガンガン 2024 Vol.01 was released 2 days ago.

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
I was talking about it based on official English release, which follows volume release arrangement.
I'll make a reminder for the Volume 13 Japanese release in March and check back on the 2 chapters to see how they're handled (in case they decide to change stuff further than just moving the pages around). I'm leaving them as is until then.

Dex-chan lover
Might want to spoiler that.

Personally, I'd have given him a wish after he beat up a lion bare-handed to rescue her. That's the kind of firepower you want solidly in your corner.

Or that time Basen jumped off a 4-story tower into a swamp to keep her from falling to death. (In the LN, anyways. IIRC that arc was quite a bit more mundane in the WN and Basen just protected her from an abduction attempt.)

For anyone that's seen that chapter 68 is out on some sites and confused that this chapter feels unfinished, there are about 6 more pages for this chapter. Hopefully they'll be added as a 67.2 thing before they upload the next chapter.

I finaly figured out how comments work. Thank you for the chapter, and thank you for this high quality translation!

Even the maids of Rifa and the poison tester learned a lesson after MaoMao put them in their places. If they don't get rid of those maids at least they should be punished for the way they treat Lishu.

Double-page supporter
Gao Shun has a kid so how can be enunch? Wad Mao Mao not aware the other servant at the banquet was Gao Shun's son. He was named Gao something.
Gao Shun and Jinshi both are not Eunich's as they have a conversation about taking the stach medicine to appear as Eunich's for the Emporer (chapter 34). This means that Jinshi and Gao Shun can have kids. Gao Shun is married (his wife nursed Jinshi when he was a baby) and has kids (Bason is his son).

Aggregator gang
Considering that it's taken 6 years and both adaptations of the manga are still not done with volume 4 of the LN, I wonder how far we'll get. Do long-running LNs ever get completely adapted to manga at this point?

I wonder if Maomao admitting that she loves Jinshi will get adapted in manga within 10 years, since we're still 8 volumes away from that.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
SEND SOMEONE TO CHOP HER HEAD OFF

TAKE ACTION REGARDING THIS INDIVIDUAL

Users who are viewing this thread