Kusuriya no Hitorigoto - Ch. 74.1 - The Fox Village (Part 1)

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand how Shi Sui can keep acting so friendly towards Mao Mao after her betrayal was clearly exposed, I know Mao Mao is a much more level headed person than I am but I'd be so pissed lmao.

Also even though I know she's really a woman I can't see Sui Ren as anything but a hot guy now 😩

Dex-chan lover
HfaCQMl.png

Dex-chan lover
Wait but I thought that she was actually the fourth- Oh no, now I'm really confused. This is going to be a mess to untangle. Wonder how many callbacks and puzzles will be enlightened by the end of this arc. I wasn't expecting the cat to be a clue!

I don't read LN, but
In this chapter Maomao noted this place might be in the North

https://mangadex.org/chapter/c49568e3-d660-4159-a9a4-b80a89bd98e2/17
And she noted Rouran's feature suggest she's from the North.

So at least it's not quite out the window yet?

Dex-chan lover
It's easy for travel chapters to be nothing other than a time-wasting chance of place, but they do manage to tie in some interesting bits to it.

I don't understand how Shi Sui can keep acting so friendly towards Mao Mao after her betrayal was clearly exposed, I know Mao Mao is a much more level headed person than I am but I'd be so pissed lmao.
Maomao is a bit weird about that. She also didn't get that upset by being kidnapped to the palace in the first place, and since this wasn't exactly news to her, she'd have time to digest it. And that's not the one personally responsible for the kidnapping here.

Also even though I know she's really a woman I can't see Sui Ren as anything but a hot guy now 😩
Well, that's the cliché. Handsome woman who attracts lots of girls because she looks like an androgynous guy.

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm... because of some spoilers here and there I thought I knew a lot, but... this reveal got me by surprise.

Not Shi Sui knowing Sui Ren, I was already suspecting something since the beginning of this arc... but both of them being sisters, this I didn't expect.

Well... this means the Tanuki is involved in Jinshi's assassination attempt, unless I was wrong about Shi Sui's true identity, if she is sister to Sui Ren and she was involved with all the ploys going in the inner court and beyond, it can only mean their father is a traitor, unless there is something we don't know or that I forgot.

Dex-chan lover
I don't expect that envoy also involved on this plot. Welp, time to reveal this string by Maomao

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Wait but I thought that she was actually the fourth- Oh no, now I'm really confused. This is going to be a mess to untangle. Wonder how many callbacks and puzzles will be enlightened by the end of this arc. I wasn't expecting the cat to be a clue!
There’s no way someone of that high status would have so much time to just hang out with random maids and mess around with bugs for so long everyday. Just because she’s not shown that much she’s still consistently interacts with the maids and even works at the bathhouse. Why would the fourth highest ranking consort who worked so incredibly hard to get to that position put so much effort to ago back to so much lower of a position. And this is also assuming Mao Mao wouldn’t be able to instantly see through any disguise ahe wore

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter.

It’s been a while since I read this arc in the LN, but I remember it’s a doozy and Maomao is actually more of a mongoose than cat. Looking forward to see everything in a manga format.
Cats hunts snakes also.

Hard to be angry at someone who you know got nothing but bugs on her brain.
Suirei knows Maomao is Lakan's only daughter?
Well Lakan wasn't exactly subtle about it after Maomao got injured.

Users who are viewing this thread