Kusuriya no Hitorigoto - Vol. 12 Ch. 63.1 - The Hunt (Part 3)

Dex-chan lover
I don't know that raping someone is the correct response to your dangalang being called a frog.

Dex-chan lover
I don't reckon she is about to be de-virginised in the cave. While sexual aggression gets a free pass in josei manga, actual rape by a main character is crossing a line that would put the readers off.

Dex-chan lover
I KNOW she isn't THAT young, but the fact she really looks like a little girl gets me. Low key looks like hes making a move on a kid even though I know it isn't the case. I love how his pride just WONT allow for her to get away with trying to brush it off as a frog lmao. In all her genius and knowing about the princes etc how could she not put it together by now lololol
Like father like son

MaoMao thought that been over the lap of Jinshi's was a shameful position, so what exactly is supposed to be their last position then?!?!!!

Oh the guts that Jinshi has, he's about to disclose everything to her but she would rather keep being in the ignorance and pretend to be naive, she has already more or less an idea of what is Jinshi position but not just everything, so of course she wouldn't like to be dragged to anything that could cause her more trouble.

Contributor
Its not that she is trying to be innocent or anything. She knows having secret knowledge that Jinshi is the princes brother has alot of problems and responsibilities that comes with it.
I used to think that he was the younger brother. In the anime episode where she exposed the pure consort's child was killed by the attendant feeding it raw honey (which is why you dont feed small children raw honey), after seeing Jinshi and the Consort together and the likeness they have, she muses that maybe the 2 babies were switched, which makes Jinshi the son, not the brother. She's quick to dismiss it herself, but her musing has a habit of being correct. Can anyone reading ahead in the novels confirm or deny this?

Dex-chan lover
I used to think that he was the younger brother. In the anime episode where she exposed the pure consort's child was killed by the attendant feeding it raw honey (which is why you dont feed small children raw honey), after seeing Jinshi and the Consort together and the likeness they have, she muses that maybe the 2 babies were switched, which makes Jinshi the son, not the brother. She's quick to dismiss it herself, but her musing has a habit of being correct. Can anyone reading ahead in the novels confirm or deny this?
I've read the novels, Jinshi is the little brother to the emperor. Although their relationship is fairly complicated but I wont spoil any of that.

Users who are viewing this thread