Kusuriya no Hitorigoto

God damn it this manga is truly a gem

10/10 for the story plot and the characters
Love them all including the seem-to-be villain old man Rakan

Wow, I love Rakan's backstory, all this time I thought he was some creepy perv who wanted to marry his daughter.

10/10 I LOVE IT!
WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF ANYONE GOT ANOTHER MANGA RECOMMENDATION WITH GOOD STORY ART LIKE THIS ❤️❤️

Or just anything! As long as it's good 😁

can someone tel me about the romance part? everyone just talks and talks and never stop talking about the story but no one talks about the romance, so, and the romance? does it develops?

@Ocriador24 The romance is going as slow as snail. The story is mystery first, medical second, romance is either fourth or fifth. Yes we have obvious couple and prospect couples, but the story doesn't focus on them. They're only side dishes that comes up occasionally. MaoMao and Jinshi? Although Jinshi tries really really hard, they have a ton of cockblocks (aside of MaoMao's personality the biggest one is her "sperm-donor" who dotes on her very much). The number of tragic fathers is almost the same as the number of would-be couples. The Light Novel version has more romance-development than the Web Novel's one, I hope the manga follows it.

If you're looking for an awesome story which focus is Romance. Then sorry this not for you.

Yes there's a romance tag, and yes there are potential couples but they are not the focus

just realised there's 2 versions of this manga, will the mangaka keep going with this particular one (cause i prefer it)?

Love this! 😍 Too bad it's out of stock at my store.

@DramDrakam
No, but you can use Free Manga Downloader. I've been using it for years and it works great! 😀
https://github.com/dazedcat19/FMD2
It also lets you search MangaDex's manga without being logged in.

To search manga:
Go to Options tab > Websites tab > Websites tab > search for MangaDex or find it under 'English', then check the box next to it.
Now in the Manga Info tab, the dropdown at the top will have MangaDex. You might also need to click the blue books icon next to the dropdown and click 'Download all lists from server at once'.
Enjoy! 😎

Users who are viewing this thread