Kuu Neru Futari Sumu Futari - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Unavoidable Circumstance / Second Night

Dex-chan lover
Glad to see this back. It's still sooooo underrated.
Yeah, forgotten tag is embarassing. But oh, all well what ends well

For some reason I'm more touched by how she made up and bonded with that girl from the previous chapter. ^^;;

Dex-chan lover
DevotedKindGuillemot-max-1mb.gif

...this fucking couple.

Group Leader
Well, it's pretty easy to see why Ritsuko was so willing to go to a goukon and give another dude her phone number. Shuichi's long-term lack of performance (and especially lack of enthusiasm) could certainly lead to Ritsuko seeking pleasure elsewhere. Going to goukons and host clubs could certainly fill the huge gap in self-worth as a woman created by Shuichi's indiferrence. I feel bad for her having to put up with such a limp biscuit. She certainly seems to deserve much better.

I like this manga, people are messy, and they just can't get themselves to do the right thing sometimes even when they know it... And I'm glad they faced their fears

Group Leader
@Darklight99
There you are, I hadn't seen you in a while, whining about something.

There you are again, blathering away again without being able to offer an intelligent counter-argument to my comment or even an intelligent comment at all about the chapter in question. Nonetheless, it gives me enormess pleasure to know that the appearance of a comment of mine is so inspiring to you that you cannot help yourself but make some assinine comment. Well done you. You must feel very proud.

Group Leader
@banjoanjo It would be a lot more impressive if this was an original comment of yours that you had actually put a lot of thought into, but you're just quoting someone on twitter and not even giving her credit.

She gets a lot of frequent harassment from people that sound like you so I thought I'd spare her the trouble. Glad to meet a fellow fan in the wild though! Congrats on adjusting your syntax to the 21st century!

Group Leader
This chapter has it all -- humor, touching moments, sex -- and to top it all off, we even got FredFriendly bitching in the comments! 10/10 chapter.

Really though, I love stories that mix fun and humor with obvious morals. Thanks for sharing.

Aggregator gang
Love this manga. Real people, real problems, real heart. Ignore the haters.

Users who are viewing this thread