Kuzulesse Oblige: 18-kin Game Sekai no Kuzu Akuyaku ni Tensei Shiteshimatta Ore wa, Gensaku Chishiki no Chikara de Doushite mo Mob Jinsei wo Tsukami …

Power Uploader
lol, what kind of RPG allow the villain to bang your heroine like that? even if the director want to build hate on the character to kill him off later.
You must have not played Dohna Dohna: Let's Do Bad Things Together.
It's a bit dark but I recommend it if you can digest it

Dex-chan lover
lol, what kind of RPG allow the villain to bang your heroine like that?
lol there's a lot. I usually do virgin run (if possible) + very hard + true end run first. These kind of games tend to be very easy unless I do it like that.

the 1st chapter awfully similar to another manga that had same setting, small-mid villain, same type of character and nicknamed the golden pig. i forgot the title

Supporter
The protagonist, turning to the reader, casually flips them off, then performs a Chapter 1 Title Drop.

…what did the author mean by that?

Dex-chan lover
Premise looks like the isekai with pig prince mc but that one didn't even bother changing his looks just personality

Dex-chan lover
On page 54, why does he talk about having a ridiculous amount of magical swords? Mistranslation of magical power, total non sequitur?

Dex-chan lover
You must have not played Dohna Dohna: Let's Do Bad Things Together.
It's a bit dark but I recommend it if you can digest it
already played it long ago but even in that game, you do have the option to avoid that ending, not to mention 2 of them already did it with the MC already too. Those game also aim for that specific type of players too, otherwise in most case, the heroine often stay pure for the MC
The kind that really wants you to hate a nigga at all costs, it's not that hard to get lol
sure but in most game, there are other method to do so while keep the girl pure, specially the "the bad guy about to do it to the heroine but always got interrupted" that way you can still hate the bad guy while keep her pure for the MC later.
Such blinding innocence.

It's comforting almost.
sorry for disappointed but i'm one of those enjoy that type of eroge like from Alicesoft so i have no problem with that type of game but even then, eroge like that usually aim for that type of player (which often let the bad guy won at the end).

But this game clearly isn't, the MC saved the girl and live happy ever after, that why i say it is weird for them to let the bad guy did it with the heroine.

Double-page supporter
sorry for disappointed but i'm one of those enjoy that type of eroge like from Alicesoft so i have no problem with that type of game but even then, eroge like that usually aim for that type of player (which often let the bad guy won at the end).

But this game clearly isn't, the MC saved the girl and live happy ever after, that why i say it is weird for them to let the bad guy did it with the heroine.
Yeah, it'd just be strange for a game not specifically catering to an alternative audience to give such a blatant middle finger to the mainstream puritytard crowd. Even if the canon/intended sequence of events are that, they usually give a method to avoid it unless it's the type of game you mentioned.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Yeah, it'd just be strange for a game not specifically catering to an alternative audience to give such a blatant middle finger to the mainstream puritytard crowd. Even if the canon/intended sequence of events are that, they usually give a method to avoid it unless it's the type of game you mentioned.
yes, most people prefer pure love and leave the heroine with a jackass villain is better use for drama, like say Goblin Slayer or any with similar theme after it, even when other girls got bang left and right, the main cast pretty much untouchable.
They may got in dangerous situation many times but even then, they always got saved in the last min before any banging happen.

Dex-chan lover
This quite good, even if it has been done before. I look forward to more.

Am I crazy or the designs of the characters are similar to mushoku tensei's ones? Dude looks like Rudy and the girls even have the same color patterns. I've never read or watched Mushoku Tensei, but they look similar to me.

Users who are viewing this thread