Kuzulesse Oblige: 18-kin Game Sekai no Kuzu Akuyaku ni Tensei Shiteshimatta Ore wa, Gensaku Chishiki no Chikara de Doushite mo Mob Jinsei wo Tsukami …

Dex-chan lover
I think you're basically correct; no one is going to just accept this supposed epiphany as sufficient reason to fix everything about his life. What they're seeing is a boy around ten years of age, thus at about the start of puberty, going through radical changes in demeanor. I'd say that to many, this would be enough justification in itself. Especially when, like staff, you've been suffering for years and can finally hope for some relief; it might not be enough for other nobles, etc.
and besides whos going to complain that hes acting weird when its a positive.
its like being let out of prison early because of a error in the system and going wait i still have x years left to the people in charge of that

Dex-chan lover
To be able to slim down that much in 3 months..... I want that magic.

Dex-chan lover
It should be noted that on page 35, for Reina's character introduction, it says "her family" instead of "the family"

Yet another author who's too scared to use a fat boy as MC
Less being scared and more the fact that a huge part of self improvement is often making yourself healthier. That's a good thing.

It shows a sign of his hard work. Also, better looking characters are often more popular.

And it helps that the MC doesn't have the same bad habits of the OG character cause he transmigrated.

Losing weight is a good thing...

Contributor
This is what we get if we combine one of those "pig duke villain isekai" with a "reincarnated as the scumbag NTR villain isekai". So the same premise as both, protag strives to be a good boy (to the shock of everyone else) to avoid a bad end. In the process I'm sure he'll likely find himself drowning in thirsty heroines throwing themselves at him just for being nice. If the original protagonist doesn't somehow become a villain, I expect that he'll still have to fight him due to dumb misunderstandings and because the heroines have ironically all fallen for him.

I'd love to be proven wrong, but I feel like I got the formula for this already figured out. Personally I'd have liked for him to just focus on his maid but alas, the tags say this is a Harem. Maybe I'll stick around for a bit to see whether anything's actually different from my predictions.

Dex-chan lover
Okish so far, although MC to not be murderhoboed just yknow dont rape people or be evil. Why is that even a thought process....

Aggregator gang
On page 54, why does he talk about having a ridiculous amount of magical swords? Mistranslation of magical power, total non sequitur?
TL probably mistook 力 (power) for 刀 (katana)
Even though 魔力 (magic power, mana) is very fucking common in manga and games, and 魔刀 is basically never seen, with "magic swords" normally being 魔剣.
And 力 is a very simple kanji. And "magic swords" makes no sense there. And magic power is used everywhere in these pages.

And I just checked the raws, it's 魔力 there.

Dex-chan lover
TL probably mistook 力 (power) for 刀 (katana)
Even though 魔力 (magic power, mana) is very fucking common in manga and games, and 魔刀 is basically never seen, with "magic swords" normally being 魔剣.
And 力 is a very simple kanji. And "magic swords" makes no sense there. And magic power is used everywhere in these pages.

And I just checked the raws, it's 魔力 there.
lol, called it

Fed-Kun's army
Why do so many villain redemption isekai stories last like one chapter and then it's on to generic fantasy? Isn't that supposed to be the whole draw of the story?

Users who are viewing this thread