Kuzulesse Oblige: 18-kin Game Sekai no Kuzu Akuyaku ni Tensei Shiteshimatta Ore wa, Gensaku Chishiki no Chikara de Doushite mo Mob Jinsei wo Tsukami …

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for upload. I love the villain redemption arc. Does this mean he will mess up with main story plot and change the hero into the true villain in this alternate reality? Only time will tell

giphy.gif

Isn't this just another generic isekai at this point? He's no longer an ugly bastard and no one seems to treat him as a villain any longer; we're only two chapters in and the gimmick is already gone.

In any case, thanks for your work! Looking forward to more of your releases.

Dex-chan lover
Still holding out that his biggest struggle is resisting his horny impulses. I see him getting dazed by the cleavage! I'm wondering if the game protag will be another reincarnator who expects Ultos to be pervy, and Ultos have to pretend not to be.

Dex-chan lover
Isn't this just another generic isekai at this point? He's no longer an ugly bastard and no one seems to treat him as a villain any longer; we're only two chapters in and the gimmick is already gone.

In any case, thanks for your work! Looking forward to more of your releases.
that is pretty much the problem in many of those "reborn as villainess" type, the problem is quickly solve just from the MC not act evil but they still think the death flag is still up for some reason and still train their asses off.

Dex-chan lover
In 2 chapter make a maid an ultra adorable waifu its a strong move good job author

Reactions: le3

Users who are viewing this thread