Kuzumi-kun, Can't You Read the Room? - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Be Careful Not to Cause Scandals

Dex-chan lover
As much as I hate romance manga where garbled communication and "just talk things over" are obstacles to progression...

This series actually has something going for it, somehow. So far it's focusing on the little agonies of crushing on someone, and as long as it stays in that state, the lack of communication works.

Dex-chan lover
Just as I was getting tired of the one-sided conversation from her, this felt good. Author knows how to keep us interested

THIS! This is how you do a romance manga where there's little to no actual communication between the leads at first.

Dex-chan lover
x18.png

sly guy.. very.. very sly

okay, I was about to drop this because FL was the only one talking but that last page convinced me somehow so gonna keep reading more.

Dex-chan lover
so wait, he knows she like him and don't know that anyone knows it or he just knows that she don't want to tell that she was with him the other day?

Double-page supporter
my face looked like a retarded baby chick reading this and i was smiling so hard when juri was going on about something dumb and my it took SHEER LUCK that my reflexes were speedy enough to switch the tab when my dad looked back

THAT ONE KUZUMI PANEL SHOT ME THROUGH THE HEART.
he's not the quiet kid, he's chill

Users who are viewing this thread