Kyou mo E ni Kaita Mochi ga Umai - Ch. 20 - Song of the Phoenix

Dex-chan lover
Moral of the story: Always specified what you want and goes through your contact several time before signed it.

Dex-chan lover
The plan concocted by a professional spy worked well against these dumb egotistical nobles.

And now it's long agonizing month long wait for the monthly release T_T

Dex-chan lover
except that only helps if he gave it to someone he doesn't want to strengthen. A full power one would be much more helpful in her hands.
i bet it's because of the plot
1. screw them over
2. when they want to use force, use even more force
3. make a new deal to make a fully grown mythical beast in exchange for the loli
4. make a fully grown mythical beast, but use plot(like make it really powerful but have a bad fuel consumption, or maybe sick)
5. leave with your loli in tow

Well, the name is confusing.
Actually I made a mistake making the nickname lmao. It should be quiet instead of quite.

As for the name itself, Silas derives from the greek name silvanus
just checked from Gtranslate and silvanus got translated to Sylvan. not 'quiet'?

Dex-chan lover
So does the baby phoenix look like the giant forest bird or is it just me.

Dex-chan lover
the mc party still needs to escape from the mansion, although that should be a minor problem with the combat power of laocules and interia.
Remember the other terms in the contract?

No disclosure and no involvement.

I don't know if they can be enforced magically like the ownership, but iT has potential to not escalate violently there. Just hope that it doesn't mean Cornelia was abandoned, too.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
very likely imho. they do feel slighted by the mc and he made sure that the phoenix binds to the daughter, which also throws a wrench into their plans. her treatment should get at least a bit better due to her contract with the phoenix, but they still won't turn into a loving family suddenly, so hopefully she will be able to exit the family sooner rather than later. they probably want to keep the phoenix within the household though, so her engagement will likely be canceled.
The Household is kind-off stuck now.

They can't continue with that girl's marriage as it would mean that they would lose the Pheonix. But surely that 40+ year old guy wouldn't easily leave the chance of getting a bonus like a Pheonix either and would surely try something.

But that Household can't easily keep her locked to the family either as the other strong family including the Royal family would try to get there hands on her in some way.

The only way they could keep her restricted to the Household is by declaring her to be the next Heir.

They can't even easily suppress or mistreat her easily now, as if any other stronger Household gets the news about it, they would use that as an excuse to take her away from them.

Also the Royal family probably already knows that MC is the one who summoned the Red Dragon (if that doctor can spill the beans on him to that family, he can do it to others as well).
So, MC can easily make a deal with them by giving them a summoned beast in favour of helping that girl (or atleast make a situation were they don't bother or allow anyone to force her out of decision she makes herself).

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So does the baby phoenix look like the giant forest bird or is it just me.
Nah.
That Giant Bird is probably something more rare and unique, that info about it is extremely scarce.

Maybe it's not a Mythical Beast (like Dragon or Pheonix), but rather it's a Divine Beast (aka., messanger of God type).

Double-page supporter
I know it's basically common fantasy vocab now to call a winged unicorn "alicorn", but it still feels weird to me. "Alicorn" originally used to just mean the unicorn's horn. I'm just some old fogey for it I guess.

Dex-chan lover
very likely imho. they do feel slighted by the mc and he made sure that the phoenix binds to the daughter, which also throws a wrench into their plans. her treatment should get at least a bit better due to her contract with the phoenix, but they still won't turn into a loving family suddenly, so hopefully she will be able to exit the family sooner rather than later. they probably want to keep the phoenix within the household though, so her engagement will likely be canceled.

the mc party still needs to escape from the mansion, although that should be a minor problem with the combat power of laocules and interia.
If they treat her like they did before the Phoenix will likely take umbrage with it and burn their house down lol

Dex-chan lover
just draw a picture of them bald (since in these non-violent worlds that is the worst punishment) and full of scars of write Poacher/criminal, etc. on their forehead with your drawing and destroy the family...

Dex-chan lover
Remember when this world's slavery system was described as something beneficial to the poor/needy? Yeah... As expected, that doesn't really seem to be the case.

From chapter 10:
bosPOKu.jpg

NX1xhZe.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread