Kyoukai Meikyuu to Ikai no Majutsushi - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Strange Land

This translation is so bad, the whole time I wondered whether this should be read from left to right.

worst translation i ever seen until now
i didnt undestand what the heck are they talkin about % 70 the manga
it just jumps up and down..

Dex-chan lover
Vampire waifu with big boobs. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

What are all the people whining about? I was able to understand the translation. Am I terribad at English maybe?

I've read worse translations.
it's mostly little grammar mistakes so I'll give it an OK.
Keep it up.

Contributor
Wow, another isekai where the MC dies and is reincarnated as a nobleman who leaves his family and decides to live a quiet life with his all-powerful magic and servant waifu

Truly we are reaching the zenith of literature

Dex-chan lover
I remember dropping the novel 2 years ago because of the translation was so bad....
and here I found the manga also not really that good... well its just their first/second release so let's follow for now.

I understood most parts, am I really better in understanding English than these whining people?
have they paid for this translation? Then why abusing?
If you can't understand bad translation, better improve yourself.

Poor quality translation, easy to extrapolate the meaning of each part especially if you have read the LN before. 90% of grammar rules are ignored by simply using Capslock for a uniform appearance. This reads like nonsense MTL while the pages are very clean.

Dex-chan lover
Alternative Title: I Woke Up in Another World and Everyone's Speaking Gibberish

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty lax when it comes to translations. I'm more of a lazy reader and my mind fixes most mistakes automatically, so most times I can't understand people's complaints about proofreading as I don't have the same issues.

However.
That cannot be said for this. I found myself unable to even understand half of what was being said, having to reread segments to even gleam context. Mostly to no avail.
It's not the worst translation I've seen, but it's up there.

Group Leader
For all, everything is being corrected and i regret what happened and the chapter 2 will be much better
Sorry and Thanks

Dex-chan lover
for some reason i think i already read this manga... hmm.. weird.... did other scanlation ever translate this??

owh btw i haven't read this translation.. but i think this another translation that get harsh coment because gramatical eror??..

what ever it is... Keep it up and be better

Users who are viewing this thread