Kyoukai Meikyuu to Ikai no Majutsushi

Dex-chan lover
I see nice chicks on cover and isekai, I prepare to read.

Hm nowadays knife stabbing thieves become a substitute for Truck-kun? Interesting. Beware of stabbers when you play VRMMORPGs, guys!

Generic scumbag noble family + from VRMMO to Isekai related tropes. Damn, people really need to try harder these days, things are getting old, there's only so much you can explore a topic before if goes stale.
Honest and good nobles are also starting to be too frequent, how about giving us strict, scheming noble parents(but good), and an MC that can be powerful but has some problems in atitude, will run away form home because of how strict the education he is recieving really is and face lots of problems to either become a better person or offer some really enjoable insights about how he views the world?
I don't complain much about Isekai, because they at least manage to do one thing original in the middle that distracts from overused tropes, but in here even the pacing is a mess.

Group Leader
@Terrichi It feels like you're trying to translate every box individually, since the spanish translation also has a few mistakes like the ones pointed out by KN-XIII, for example, if you were to translate all the boxes as one dialog, the first page should be something like:
1st box: "My aventura comenzó en ese momento,"
2nd box: "En el momento en que obtuve los recuerdos de mi otro yo, recuerdos de otro mundo..."
3rd box: "Con estos recuerdos, un poder increíble y el apoyo de todos..."
4th box: "Estoy seguro de que puedo llegar a donde sea!"
Edit: also the attack is "Lock press" not "Log press".

Dex-chan lover
i will not comenting the quality of the tranlation.. But is anyone get a feeling have been read chapter 1 already? because i have...and i know what going to happen .. so i'm not read the entire chapter. did other Scanlation ever translate this??.. hmmm...weird...

Group Leader
Guys, the chapter 1 has already been fixed, and sorry for the previous version

Dex-chan lover
Magic. This can get difficult and already there's an example of "cuz magic" straight up at chap 2. I just hope this is like Rain and there'd be an equally powerful rival in the future.

it's still 2 chap and it scores like shyt ?

i haven't read this but is this really shytty ?

Group Leader
The art is good and I love it but sadly the story is so rush and bad making it's very hard to understand.

What the hell is even happening? Everything is rushed and you're just expected to accept and know who everyone is and junk.

I wouldn't say it's "shyt" yet it's a bit too soon, but it really feels rushed. You turn a page expecting something from what you just read, and nope, you skip time and situation to switch to something else.
I'll still give it a few more chapters and see where it goes.

Arg this manga is mentally draining. Pacing is all over the place, no explanation besides the basic premise is given.
Characters are thrown in and the mc instantly likes them or hates them. Character building is not a part of this manga.
They made the mc op and he is instantly recognized and accepted everywhere where it matters. They skip way too much, at this point it's a greatest hits list not a story.
I'll read chapter 3 when it gets released, if it doesn't improve then I'm dropping it or using it as a brain overload to get to sleep.

Chapter 1:
+ Suddenly wake up and realize this is not a game
+ Two young boy surprise by the fact that he can use magic, but her maid accepts as if it's natural
+ Suddenly he wants to leave the house and leave it as if it's natural although he doesn't know what the fuck is going on
+ A maid's father allows her to leave house with her master and release the seal as if it's natural
+ The author makes release the seal scene a bit erotic but I don't see the point of it at all, because it can be good at first, but every time she wants to fight, she needs her master to release the seal, the repeat of this scene will make it more boring

Summary: You read too much isekai so the author (maybe the mangaka who adapts this novel) doesn't give a fuck about explaining anything to you because everything is explained in other isekai.

Users who are viewing this thread