Kyoukai Meikyuu to Ikai no Majutsushi

Holy shit the author has a weird fetish. The boy is fucking 9 years old for fuck's sake. He could've at least time skip to 10 years later.

This shit right here,right fucking here is why isekai usually regarded as gash.

Hmm, I'm not a novel reader and can understand why some people will start dropping this now after THAT question was popped, but... would it be the case of a FUTURE marriage, once he's older? I'm sure it's fine to ask if they will wed in such a typical archaic nobility-themed Fantasy setting, but not actually perform the marriage until he comes of age more?
-Just a general Isekai reader thought.

Fed-Kun's army
Manga is ok but its obvious to someone like me who hasn't read the LN that it is omitting a lot of needed information that is important for making sense of the plot. With the lack of context and build up a lot of the MC's actions seem to be inexplicably spontaneous or without proper motivation. Its like a story where all the characters are suffering from bi-polar conditions.

The intro chapters here are... very disjointed, almost to the point where none of it makes any sense. Once you get past that (and just go with the flow, acknowledging that the MC has lived out a life here and also gained memories from a "game" that is exactly the same as the world he's living in) then it gets better.

Dex-chan lover
@lolikoki
I can't say I agree. While the intro chapters are disjointed, I felt like the rest of the story is just as out of wack. This is one of those rare isekais in which, it's not exactly bad, but it's just so mediocre that it's not even worth reading.
The MC has no wants, has no actual goals or particular aspirations, and the author just assumes that the readers will find the world interesting enough. Can't say that applies to me, here.

Double-page supporter
Whats this? A stereotypical asshole villain student side character with possible redemptive recurring development instead of just being written off after one chapter? Amazing...

Imagine reading a manga that skips 2 chapters at a time, this is it, the worst pacing I've seen in a manga.
This is objectively trash.

Group Leader
Lots of interesting politics stuff. But... Hm.

Wish the novel was being translated. Dead for ~1.5 years.

It feels like the author has like 10 chapters in his mind that he just decided to not draw, it feels so disjointed. Like each chapter is just a list of things to get through from the novel.

Users who are viewing this thread