Kyoukai Meikyuu to Ikai no Majutsushi

Well it's definitely not the best but there's definitely worse out there. Nice variety for the harem and what's important, no tsundere character so far. The only problem is that it suffers of "Kenja no mago syndrome" where the characters don't encounter any kind of obstacles being it physical or emotional and it makes everything bland and forgettable

Double-page supporter
Any chance they fix the horrible translations of the first 9 or so chapters?

Dex-chan lover
Well, thY wasn't actually that bad up to 17; we shall follow your progress carefully, young Skywalker!

Dex-chan lover
Every time I see this manga getting updated, the cover art has me interested but then I read the first few chapters and I end up dropping it... its a shame because I really do like the art. But a mixture of boring writing, bad panelling issues, and no explanation of anything makes this incredibly hard to get through. Dropped after chapter 3.

I enjoy this series almost entirely because Theodore isn't a god damn coward. He knows he's strong. I really, really don't understand the mc's that bumble and trip into victory over and over but theyre always popular manga =_=

Dex-chan lover
A rare case of manga that represents all specter of votes. I prefer this over the usual holy war between vanilla/slowlife/SoL fans VS smut/action/ADV fans.
I only wish Mangadex can implement an option of excluding 10 and 1-stars votes from counting.

Double-page supporter
@vodkavodka more like a rare case of manga that recovered relatively well from hiatus. No, srsly- I read everything especially from the beginning and the chapters after the break are much more readable and interesting than what happened before the break. I don't know how, maybe I'm easy to satisfy but back then I was really close to drop it off and forget, but instead put on-hold, stopped reciving notifications and today I found out that after 5 months break I have another 5 months worth of reading to catch up. And I like it.

I probably would've enjoyed this manga, if only I could undestand the first few chapters

Uhhh, what the fuck are the scans of the first few chapters about? The gibberish that MTL spits out is more understandable than whatever was going on there.

Dropped after finishing chapter 2. I have no fucking idea what is happening in this manga, It almost hurts my brain to make sense of it. I may come back when I'm in a state where I'm nearly braindead so I can read it without fearing for my braincells.

Dex-chan lover
What an atrociously bad manga.

Poorly structured right from the start. Rushing the plot to crazy degrees. Straight-up illogical and nonsensical reactions from the MC as he's transmigrated. Firing off magic like it's completely normal. Suddenly a big battle between unknown monsters and people who we've only known for 4-5 pages and have 0 clues as to what they can do. Not to mention the lack of apprehension from a guy who's lived in the modern world all his life having no problem jumping into battles.

First time I've seen a manga fail on so many points this quickly. Pathetic.

My big issue here is the tight scenario, art is good. 7/10
This is not that bad, like everyone here seems to tell.. Yeah this is a festival of action from the get-go, a bit cramped too but this manga doesn't deserve such a low rating, there is worse out there with a better rating with the MC overpowered at the beginning without explanation. (pretty sure you can name, at least, one yourself)

Dex-chan lover
Imagine not turning your brain off when you come to read an isekai, shm. Seriously people, thats not how you consume this type of thing. For one, MC isnt a dense virgin beta cuck whose can barely communicate with other living beings, unlike what you see on most other isekais.

Dex-chan lover
No slave elfs or slave animal-girls. No spineless coward MC. MC can actually use his brain to some extent. It's occasionally edgy but not to the point of being cringey thankfully.

It's trash but it's better than a lot of the other trash.

@SonicWizard indeed, but if you turn on your brain, you can see a lot of incoherences  like... how the hella he knows that he’s good at magic and not a trash in this world ? just by looking a familiar face ? he’s dumb but the author tries to make him smart ..And how can you know that you’re dead stabbed if you were playing ? Its not like if you was just looking at video etc... but yeah lets say that he’s a trash but better than some...

Users who are viewing this thread