Kyoukai Meikyuu to Ikai no Majutsushi

This is pretty good. Why does it have such a low score? There is hot garbage that has better scores. This is at least a high 7

This is average worth 5 : average.
Notice that there is nearly as many people giving it an overated 10 as there are some giving it an underated 1. It's nowhere good enough to deserve a 10 but it's not like it's so bad it deserves a 1.
I wonder why some people are so eager to jump the gun and cry about trolls giving undeserved bad scores when there is people doing the same with undeserved high score.
Things would be so much simpler if some people could be more objective

@crochetcocoking if it copies elements from other mangas/novels and just smashes it all together I give it a 1, this is like a 3 or 2, really hard to give it any more when it borrow too many elements without adding or improving anything to the formula.
As other communities would call it "isekai trash".

Dex-chan lover
@Firedragon89 yeah it happens with every chapter that was uploaded before the « maintenance » and this with every manga. So the only chapters available are the ones posted after the 72hrs break. Don’t know if they plan on re-upload everything or not

Remember early chapters of Yu-gi-oh, where the art was really rough but you kept reading because of the crazy, over-the-top life-or-death situations? This has the art of early Yu-gi-oh, but none of the writing. There's nothing here. Three chapters in and I don't know who any of these people are, how they know the main character, which speech/thought bubbles belong to which characters... The most well-developed character is the half-vampire maid love interest who orgasms whenever protag releases her full power for her, and it's only because her motivations are openly stated when she's introduced. No idea what "half-vampire" means in this world or why her strength is sealed (she has trouble "handling it"?). There's no world building because there is no world, no story; it's an empty shell cobbled together out of genre buzzwords in a shallow attempt to pass itself off as a real comic. There's nothing here.

Double-page supporter
i don't agree with accidental gryffindors assesment of the art at all, its quite competent.

everything else is pm on the nose. it's not even fair to call this an empty house. its a facade. the illusion of a plot. mirage characterization.

If there was a factory that printed out 'standard wish fulfillment isekai', this would be the 100,000th thing off the line. It's the epitome of 'soulless cash grab', that even the author doesn't care about. I feel bad for the artist, putting all this effort into such a lifeless husk.

Power Uploader
Sixteen chapters in, and I don't think the protagonist has had a single challenge he hasn't been completely prepared for in every way. Failing to test your characters is not the sign of a good series - it's a lot harder to care about any characters when they just coast along with basically no effort whatsoever.

whats sad is how this is another manga from novel adoption that butchers the novel trans, besides little hope this keeps getting transed (novel), just a wtf why did they do a ............ manga adoption with a trash eco through up for filler purposes

Users who are viewing this thread