Kyoukai Meikyuu to Ikai no Majutsushi

I don't think thieves would randomly kill someone just because. They'd probably steal your stuff and leave quietly while you're distracted.

I'm dropping this not because of the plot being cramped in a single chapter, but because of the translation being on another galaxy so far away.

You see if authors focused on creating a good plot rather than to try to appease readers to earn money, they wouldn’t produce such atrocities. Then again it’s not entirely their fault because they don’t get paid a lot and the conditions are just absurd.

For the love of GOD, can somebody fix the early chapters? It's literally illegible, and I can't just skip ahead to when the translators switch.

by god for a royal adept at court affairs and scheming rosemary is dumb as ****
i mean realy there are 2 ways to poison someone 1 with a poison so common literally everyone could have done it or 2 with something so obscure no one has heard of it everything else is just a matter of time before its found out or more bodies need to drop to tie up the loose ends which in turn leaves only more loose ends unless you take inspiration from the 2 ways mentioned above but then why not doing that in the first place.
as for the story its quite fun leans remarkably less on the isekai stuff and more on the fantasy bit
and yes women are worse than demons if the right circumstances arise while there are also males that can match that funnily enough the majority of cases i know are women (males tend to favor direct forcefull or even brutal ways)

then again this perception might be unique to our world where a women only needs to scream sexual harassment and there is no way to recover from that even after proven innocent.
edit i dont take much issue with the first part but mainly with the "even after proven innocent" bit

Guess there's no chance of the first 9 chapters getting replaced by a decent translator group?

Is this man retarded, drinking the tea from a person he knows uses potions, this better be just bait I swear

Aggregator gang
Sometime, boring story can be supplemented superb art. This tho, the art is kinda flat. Not bad, mind you, but just not interesting.

Fed-Kun's army
Very boring the plot is not engaging and the setting is not developed

Users who are viewing this thread