Kyoukai Meikyuu to Ikai no Majutsushi

Dex-chan lover
Finally figured out why this art style looks weird.

SAME FACE SYNDROME

Dex-chan lover
I dropped this so quickly honestly it just looks boring like what thief breaks into a meets house to kill him while he is in a vrmmo and child harem is trash

I kinda wanted him to do the ritual too. He’s powerful s it would be interesting to see what he would end up summoning.

Double-page supporter
i dropped this on the second chapter and i thought it was boring and the pacing could have been better however if you can put up with both of those it will be a decent read

lol I have to give it up to the brazen attitude of this author. It's like they gave up on good character development, dialogue and plot progression all for the purpose of hitting the "story" points that they wanted to convey. I feel like I was watching a single person try to run a tabletop RPG alone.

Story pacing is absolutely horrendous! Fuckload of events crammed into 30 pages...everything flies over the readers head....
If it were to take the time and lead the story in an orderly fashion It would be a decent mediocre manga, but the way this is, it's just not worth anyones time.

I kinda came here for the harem aspect cause I Just watched a lot of it, but he wrecked it and honestly the pace of how fast he gets it and accepts is bullshit. The story is just a fuckload of information just compressed together. It's pacing is bad enough that it will lose against those shitty manhuas. It cant even be called "I know it's shit but lets read it anyway"

I am almost certain I read this manga before, except at the time the first 2 chapters took place over 8 chapters. Am I going crazy? It was like 2 - 4 years ago, but I clearly remember that. It had much better pacing.

Dex-chan lover
I read it (partly skip textboxes) because of big tiddy girls! And in hope of smut.

I enjoy this so far. Pacing is really fast and what feels like huge battles that are foreshadowed super heavily usually don't even last a whole chapter. That said, cute girls, the action scenes are good even if short, art is pretty good, and story (pacing aside) ain't that bad. Not great, but I've read far worse that had better ratings than this.

Cookie cutter shounen battles, with a dash of isekai.
Heavy use of trope where the MC gets a tiny whiff of information then goes megamind detective mode (this is where the author dumps a lot of exposition) and people are like "Huh? holy shit that is true sasuga MC-sama. Do you need any help? Here have some rewards."

Users who are viewing this thread