Kyuubo: Suterareteta Dragon Hirotta - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
his family reminds me of the family of the isekai dude with the EX poison skill, every member is from a different race

Dex-chan lover
With that dragons 'begone thot' like expression I'm guessing its probably a female dragon

Dex-chan lover
Perhaps there was transformation magic cast on him in the past? Perhaps that is related to his apparent lack of magic power?

Aggregator gang
It’s refreshing. But I seriously thought the dragon was the girl! Looks like we’ve been deceived.

Still looks wonderful though

I feel like this is gonna be good but I’m not a huge fan of how it’s set in a more modern time. The dude was just walking his dragon like it was a dog lol hopefully I get used to the setting for this manga.

Dex-chan lover
The new Pixar movie about the two dark (at least I think they are) elf brothers in a modern fantasy world really gives me a good similar vibe.

And Divine Dragon? Please buck tradition and don’t turn it into a Fire Emblem-esque Tiki knock-off.

Group Leader
Hi readers, nub scanlator here. I corrected a couple mistakes and added some brief character introductions. In the very tired state I was in last night, I mistakenly called Astoria a high elf. She is not. My bad guys, my bad. Flying dogezas to everyone, especially to the mangaka for making everyone think he didn't know what high elf ears looked like.

Aggregator gang
Grandpa - Orc
Grandma - Ogre
= Dad - Half Orc/Orge
Mom - Half Angel/Demon
MC - Human???! How?!

@Hollow7F
his family reminds me of the family of the isekai dude with the EX poison skill, every member is from a different race
Any chances that you know the manga's name?

Users who are viewing this thread