Kyuubo: Suterareteta Dragon Hirotta

@VooXoo

Ugh, this "artist" is really pathetic, in page 31 or 32 the mother body is half transparent.
I checked other manga from this person and they look well drawn, I'm guessing that is a group of people getting works under a single name to get more stuff or a single person that looks at this novel like easy money and delivers scribbles to the editor when putting effort in other stuff.
They aren't even fast and took some pauses between chapters, but not for quality.
Is the problem of the market being saturated with isekai and novel ports, editors hired anyone able to draw, no matter how much crappy or good, therefore some works that had good plot got a terrible artist working on it(and viceversa), this did not happen so much before 2016.
Add the fact that artists know that they don't need to get better to keep making a manga port, it just keeps the quality down

Not gonna say this is wrong, but if you don't supply better heads up or give helpful feedback/criticism or even perhaps lead the viewers to another version of the manga that's better you're lining yourself up just to look like a douche much less being/becoming a douche.

Personal Story Rating:
Wholesome Level: 8/10
Good hearts +1 Purity, and also Dragon and there is a cat :3.
Plot: 5/10
Seen better, heard worse.
Art: 6/10
Not the best in the world would recommend trying to make it a bit more consistent.
General Idea:
Honestly, the first time I've seen this idea float around so it's a 7/10 from me :3

Overall: 6.3/10
Give it a chapter or two, if you don't like it oh well if you do welcome to the realm of this manga.

Hmm......................I see. So someone acutally thought of making How to train your dragon into a manga.

Aggregator gang
The art is weird, the story is forced and too sudden for a few times and the pacing is all over the place. This series is a total mess of all possible fantasy tropes crammed into a few chapters. Oh well I'm just gonna tag this to see where it goes for now.

I'm speaking on behalf of Forsaken.

I was the TL for this series but I had gotten more and more busy over the last few months that I couldn't manage translation on top of everything.

There are multiple chapters out already, so if any other group wants to pick this up, go ahead. Also, if anyone wants to translate this but is NOT in a group, you can contact us and quite literally replace me in this =)

Hope you guys understand ^^
Cheers!

I stop read WN of this series long time ago.
I am sure its when they go to some haunted house cause they want to help some relative I think...
At that point the chapter became really chaotic without any plot, without any romance at all.
That's why I stop read it. I wonder if the LN or manga version of this series will be better.

Group Leader
kind of awkward tbh (poses are kind of stiff as well)
i'll just bookmark it to see how it goes

I really hate how MD indicates a new chapter but it isn't approved and you can't look. Should really be hidden until approved.

Users who are viewing this thread