Kyuuseishu ≪MESHIA≫~Isekai wo Sukutta Moto Yuusha ga Mamono no Afureru Genjitsu Sekai wo Musou Suru~ - Ch. 35 - Getting Closer

Dex-chan lover
People really defending this mediocre ass plot? 😂
We aren't really defending the plot here. We're just arguing politics at this point.
Like the post above me, which claims xenophobic nazi hellholes are "civilization".

The plot is pretty good, by the way. It is certainly dynamic and doesn't leave us bored.

Supporter
I really hope Edelweiss went demon after his execution out of anger and grief, destroyed her world and went to search for his original one. Would explain the portals.

Dex-chan lover
The only one who was afraid of takeru were the royals.
Don't get it twisted as if everyone in that world agreed to kill him.
They painted him as if he was the next demon king so ofc everyone was afraid when in fact every monarch was afraid to lose their power.

We never really saw the aftereffects of his execution, for sure there was a revolution that happened since not everyone there is blind af.
The first thing sane people do will be to negotiate with a living nuclear warhead instead of detonating it.
Note that a previous chapter had revealed a ruler or king with the stature of young boy who has his authority weakened as he say sorry to the hero.

It might be that the king can't do much against his execution and that it was done by some nobles who is slowly corrupting the kingdom and is eliminating any outside factor like the hero himself.

Dex-chan lover
Joan of Arc was a hero and she got cancelled on a pyre. You could draw similarities of her case with Takeru.

Don't worry, I know you can never understand.
cancelled
Please do not describe her martyrdom in such a barbarically modern manner. Have you no sense of delicacy? No sense of shame?

Dex-chan lover
P.S. In the real world, USA is incredibly short-sighted and evil. Most other countries have no problems cooperating.
For most strong countries, like Russia and China, their military power exists to protect themselves and their friends.
You can shit on the US as much as you like, but I dare you to say that to the face of Filipino fishermen. Keep your RED DOGS out of OUR WATERS. I see what those bastards are doing to Africa too.

Dex-chan lover
You can shit on the US as much as you like, but I dare you to say that to the face of Filipino fishermen. Keep your RED DOGS out of OUR WATERS.
Heh. When Japanese fishermen stop getting caught in Russian territorial waters around Kuril Islands, I'll consider your demand more seriously.
I see what those bastards are doing to Africa too.
Building roads and other infrastructure? The horror! Lol.

Dex-chan lover
Heh. When Japanese fishermen stop getting caught in Russian territorial waters around Kuril Islands, I'll consider your demand more seriously.

Building roads and other infrastructure? The horror! Lol.
I have no quarrel with the Russians, and Japan is a more developed country you smug simpleton. Now, if that's the attitude you'll take towards indebting the third world further, then I have every right to long for the second coming of Rhodesia you comblock cocksucker

Dex-chan lover
So I marathoner this from 0. I checked no comments or did ANY checking at all.
My thoughts: the demon queen is his girlfriend edelweiss. Who decided that the kingdom and everyone in it were complete trash. And began probing into his world to find him. She's looming for his magic signature. And they think they've found him. He's gonna go there, realize what happened, there will be a tearjerker. Things will happen involving the knight because obviously it's a dullahan of his old body.
And, screw it: they're gonna have sloppy demon smegs.

Dex-chan lover
So I marathoner this from 0. I checked no comments or did ANY checking at all.
My thoughts: the demon queen is his girlfriend edelweiss. Who decided that the kingdom and everyone in it were complete trash. And began probing into his world to find him. She's looming for his magic signature. And they think they've found him. He's gonna go there, realize what happened, there will be a tearjerker. Things will happen involving the knight because obviously it's a dullahan of his old body.
And, screw it: they're gonna have sloppy demon smegs.
The mute knight being his executed isekai body reanimated is both more interesting and more sensible than the theory of Edelweiss herself walking around in that armor, good idea! What are your predictions for his continued attempts to return his current body to it's previous owner? It'd be funny if he's the one piloting that Dullahan lol

Dex-chan lover
The mute knight being his executed isekai body reanimated is both more interesting and more sensible than the theory of Edelweiss herself walking around in that armor, good idea! What are your predictions for his continued attempts to return his current body to it's previous owner? It'd be funny if he's the one piloting that Dullahan lol
Honestly I think he's gonna realize the soul of the owner died on the day he tried to an hero himself, and he's gonna have to make peace with that. BUUUUUUUUUUT the whole not having memories thing suggests he could very well have some kind of way out.
Not entirely certain. And this story has JUST enough mystery and interesting stuff to it that I'm here for wherever the story leads. So I could very well be wrong about the body owner bit

Dex-chan lover
I love me some completely civilized "analyzing manga turn to real world politics" in the comment section.

Users who are viewing this thread