Kyuuseishu ≪MESHIA≫~Isekai wo Sukutta Moto Yuusha ga Mamono no Afureru Genjitsu Sekai wo Musou Suru~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - That's How It's Gonna Be, Best …

Dex-chan lover
I really can't stand when they give credit to people like this just because "i don't want attention" or "I just want a normal life". Do they really think they deserve the credit? Who says they won't use this undeserved glory to take advantage of people? Do they really think its ok to release these people back into the public without letting anyone know what a danger they are to people weaker than them? Just because someone strong beat them up, they won't pick on anyone weaker than them anymore because they were shown mercy? Realistically they'll just pick on someone else in secret just like they did him and his friend.
Things like this always feels like a loose end and I hate it.

Dex-chan lover
I really can't stand when they give credit to people like this just because "i don't want attention" or "I just want a normal life". Do they really think they deserve the credit? Who says they won't use this undeserved glory to take advantage of people? Do they really think its ok to release these people back into the public without letting anyone know what a danger they are to people weaker than them? Just because someone strong beat them up, they won't pick on anyone weaker than them anymore because they were shown mercy? Realistically they'll just pick on someone else in secret just like they did him and his friend.
Things like this always feels like a loose end and I hate it.
Buddy, after that absolute ass whooping MC dished out, he won't even dare to think about bullying anyone now

Look how scared he got him now, absolutely traumatized

Dex-chan lover
Gotta love nosey brats who can't just leave things alone~
Ok but why would she? Realistically speaking, she's part of the Hunters association, and given her position, someone that ISN'T a hunter is going around one-shotting these ogres that takes multiple A rank hunters to take down. So of course she's gonna investigate who that person is, she don't know if it's a friendly or not

If it was someone else and it goes unchecked, then they would possibly have to deal with a villain ass mf going around causing chaos

That's like you being the chief of police and some random vigilant is going around doing your job better than you. Obviously you're gonna look into that

Dex-chan lover
Well, ordinary investigators wouldn't be able to get to the bottom of this and befriend MC. It has to be somebody this obsessed.
It's not just random obsession tho, if you were the chief or someone who is an S rank hunter. You're gonna tell me you're not gonna question or look into who it is that's one shotting something that takes multiple A ranks to take down, and that person not even being a hunter mind you??

That's basically the equivalent of Batman when he first started crime fighting. He didn't have the approval of Jim Gordon or anyone else of the GCPD, they thought he was just some random vigilant that apparently does their job better than them

So it makes sense that she would look into this

Dex-chan lover
This is the second times this happened. Dude, I'll drop the moment something similar happen. It's like you're about to coom but an old hag just come into the room and try to be sexy, so you lost the momentum.

Double-page supporter
I seriously don't even wanna bother thinking about what to comment at this girl...🙉🙈

I can't believe Heike was translating something other than Death March in the Parallel World. lol (because Heike is always late by 6-8 chapters before translating it again, kinda sad about it)

Dex-chan lover
It can't be a coincidence those gates get popping up around the MC. It ought to be related to being an isekai hero migrating between worlds. Possibly it has got nothing to do with him personally, perhaps he simply possesses so much magic gravity that gates that were supposed to open wherever instead appear next to Takeru. Or perhaps some agency is after him due to his world migrating past. However, the latter option seems kind of unlikely since the monsters appearing from the gates, while powerful ogres, don't seem to know anything, and it's not like anyone who knows the MC would expect a single ogre to be able to deal with him. So, I'd say he's a magnet for the gates.

Dex-chan lover
Annoying dont wanna stand out trope aside. 2 major issues here, first having mc talk about loose ends ending badly for being too nice and then he still does it anyway. Secondly having someone take his achievements just risks deaths due to them overestimating Arakai. Thirdly for a more minor issue it feels off setting up this girl as a love interest when he had one before being sent back over.

Users who are viewing this thread