Kyuuseishu «Messiah» ~ Isekai wo Sukutta Motoyuusha ga Mamono no Afureru Genjitsu Sekai wo Musou suru - Ch. 37 - Matters Concerning That Day

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter! Great work as always!

Holy crap, this is about to be an absolutely wild fight. Demons wasted zero time on invading, like 5 minutes after he was executed. They're still standing on the platform with his body.

But why does she look similar to Edelweiss? Even Takeru mistook her for a second.

Dex-chan lover
Idk how I feel about the Prime Minister being a puppet that executed Takeru. Like I get there should be some sort of big bad that he has to face eventually so this sets that up but brainwashing just feels so bland. Would've rather he been manipulated by someone behind the scenes even if thats also overdone. Also the princess never explicitly said she offed the Saintess so could just be provoking him to see how powerful he really is

Fed-Kun's army
This will hopefully result in at least a few of those demons dying, but with how this story has been unfolding most likely not a damned thing is gonna happen. Beat them up a bit and then the "Demon Lord" is gonna dump some kinda "revelation" on him which'll either make him their ally or make him "spare" them.

Dex-chan lover
I swear to god this keep getting better each chapter. The way they have been unfolding the plot bit by bit has me just wanting more questions answered. Some get answered some get brought up, thanks so much for the TL!

Dex-chan lover
But why does she look similar to Edelweiss? Even Takeru mistook her for a second.
Maybe there is some relationship? (like part of some distant bloodline)
Calmia said she is the daughter of the Demon Lord, so maybe the Saint was actually some descendant of him.

Truthfully we don't even know what's the difference between Demons, Humans, Gods, Otherworld Humans, etc in this Series.

Dex-chan lover
I'm hoping it doesn't turn into demons were good all along, we've already seen this group do evil shit. I'd be okay if all the factions weren't entirely good or evil. This era of humanity already has foreshadowing of being evil possibly for a greater good.

I'm thinking the MCs current body made a deal with Edelweiss to resurrect the MC. Edelweiss might be in cahoots with the Demon lord to connect the dimensions despite their differences. In return both get their short term goals fulfilled even if the long term are different.

I ain't see Edelweiss dead anywhere. Jumping to conclusions for sure

Users who are viewing this thread